Diplo & Noah Cyrus at Covid Spreading party

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Okay so my crush on Diplo suddenly died. 

What the **** is a "pro-covid" party

Who the **** celebrates the increase of cases WHEN THEY KNOW PEOPLE WILL DIE.

What the actual ****? 

They're the new "bug chasers"...disgusting and and I'm not surprised about Tana and Team 10...theyre all morons. Noah and Diplo tho should know better...Dillo has so many followers and this isnt helping to encourage people to do this...what the actual **** is wrong with people???

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

These idiots must shrivel up and die if they're not photographed partying; it's not enough that they're all having parties behind closed doors in their homes. :usrs:

Evan Peters
18 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

They're the new "bug chasers"...disgusting and and I'm not surprised about Tana and Team 10...theyre all morons. Noah and Diplo tho should know better...Dillo has so many followers and this isnt helping to encourage people to do this...what the actual **** is wrong with people???

noah is talented af (at least end of everything was) so idk why she's so ****ing dumb lol. you'd think she'd know better given her sister is miley. and diplo looks exactly like someone who doesn't wear a mask so it's not surprising to me 

emma roberts is an abuser

SchwineLove

I still take this with a huge grain of salt. Is anybody have legit info to put some clarity on this? I don't wanna believe this. This is too weird. I don't wanna be agitated by fake news. But well, I'm preparing if it is true though.

lavenderblondee

This is BEYOND idiotic. Imagine thinking you're above a virus/you don't care about spreading it. :triggered: I admit that for my sanity, I have a core group of friends I spend time with once or twice a month and if we go out, we go to patio locations where it's as safe as it possibly can be (order from your phone, minimal contact with the waiter, etc) but THIS is a joke. They should all be fined for breaking the rules.

Mister G

Stupid is as stupid does. I wish I could go to a party or host one. I mean I could but I have a conscience, something these lunatics clearly do not have...

elijahfan
12 hours ago, Gohan said:

Natural selection at its best :bye:

Quick, someone make a top 100 dumbest celebrities ever and put these on the list.

This is America, maybe make it a top 1000 :awkney:

papergangstas

People like them are the reason why I'm ashamed of living on the same planet as them. Yikes.

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Archived