💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unnamed Drag Race Season 13 Queen Was Disqualified

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
31 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

the producers found out that in her club act, the queen asks audience members for their phones and then does some comical tinkering, and as a result, everyone there on AirDrop gets to see that person’s nudies.

Wtf

TheAlexer

The queen in question:

Spoiler

Reddit says it's Jasmine Rice LaBeija

The interview where she admits to doing it:

You have a very interesting reaction if you see someone on their phone while at your show.

If someone is at my show and on their phone and I see that they’re checking Grindr or texting someone or going through their social media I take their phone and go through their nudes and sometimes I will show it to the audience because that is so disrespectful. Drag takes a lot of effort.

What kinds of reactions do you get when you do that?

I’ve never experienced anyone getting offended by that. Most of the people don’t care because in all honesty all gay guys have nude photos of themselves on their phone. 99% of the guys have Grindr and they send it out anyway to strangers.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, good said:

So how is this NOT sexual harassment? They should be named, that’s truly wrong to expose someone’s privates like that to strangers.

It's basically 21st century flashing. Nothing cute about it.

Supersonic

I saw somebody on Reddit say this queen did this to him while he was checking the time on his phone and she snatched the cell phone right out of his hand.

Glad that the production got a wind of it before they shot an episode with her.

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I saw somebody on Reddit say this queen did this to him while he was checking the time on his phone and she snatched the cell phone right out of his hand.

Glad that the production got a wind of it before they shot an episode with her.

Ya, Drag Race producers seems to do deep vetting to participating queens after what happened with Sherry

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Supersonic
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ya, Drag Race producers seems to do deep vetting to participating queens after what happened with Sherry

I'll be honest though: The fact that she probably got disqualified on the day of filming the first episode is a bit emberassing for Viacom's vetting people. Like... this has been known in the New York scene and she has publically admitted to doing it and was shameless about it. They should have axed her before they flew her out to LA. :emma:

ShayCristoforo

Imagine doing that as part of your “act” and thinking it’s entertaining. Some entertainers need to get off their delusional high horses, watch some Chappelle Show, and try again. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived