💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I was in target and guess what came on

high heeled fem

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Used to work at Target and their playlist is beautifully gay.  From Gaga gems to MARINA, Robyn, and certainly some "Top 40" pop -- I even found myself "Shazaming" songs I didn't know :laughga:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

A few years back, my local Asda store (or Walmart for you US people :ph34r:) played Americano and Highway unicorn every few visits :flutter:

my restaurant now plays ROM too :party:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

CaliLilMonster

At my store they play: Rain on Me, Applause, Alejandro, Just Dance, Million Reasons and I'm pretty sure I've heard Shallow and ARTPOP.

Chromatica Island

I heard The Cure in Walmart a couple months ago and was happy to hear it!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

I have had my secret earphones out enough to hear what's going on 😂 Eog, MR ,shallow , the cure were on steady rotation pre quarantine. Could def hear most chrm songs played in my supermarket.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

JudasJustDance

I haven’t heard ROM surprisingly, even tho I heard stupid love. Then again I don’t really go out a lot 

1 hour ago, high heeled fem said:

In before 1000 doves and FW as singles 

200.gif

What is this gif :/

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

ItWasntLaauv

I worked at Target (on a leave of absence rn and I don’t think I’m returning, cuz I’ve been wanting to leave for a while) and right around the time Chromatica came out, Stupid Love, Rain On Me, and Free Woman was added to their playlist. The only songs I could tolerate repeatedly on that playlist.

jackjackjackjack13

a local radio station in my town randomly decided to play 911 the other day and I have never been so shocked while listening to radio before (but they didn't play CII intro tho :triggered:)

i don't know her

Archived