đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I was in target and guess what came on

high heeled fem

Featured Posts

high heeled fem
20 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I went to return my broken Switch charger to our most popular tech store in Portugal (Fnac), and they were playing Enigma in all sections of the store, including the music section.

Bops will be bops.

Wow... 

we could be lovers... :firega: 

everyone is loving chromatica 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

Last month I went in a shopping center in Paris and heard Rain On Me in three stores, Stupid Love, Enigma and Free Woman :ladyhaha:

We have to stan.

joannesrats

A lot of retail stores will allow someone to just play music off of their spotify, apple music, etc. so if there's a gay nearby... :trollga: 

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, high heeled fem said:

Wow... 

we could be lovers... :firega: 

everyone is loving chromatica 

...even just TUNA(ight)!

Spoiler

Are you hitting on me? :hor:

IDGAF

high heeled fem
7 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

...even just TUNA(ight)!

Hide contents

Are you hitting on me? :hor:

Even just TUNA(ight!) :hor: simply breathtaking lyrics 

:hor: I totally would in another life when I’m a bear & a queer male :giggle: :flower:

(d y k e here)

high heeled fem
7 hours ago, joannesrats said:
7 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Last month I went in a shopping center in Paris and heard Rain On Me in three stores, Stupid Love, Enigma and Free Woman :ladyhaha:

We have to stan.

Oh Paris! it knows what’s up, that’s really exciting. I haven’t heard ROM or SL at all except on radio. :blink: I haven’t been out anywhere though except into nature :flower:

Where is LG7

went to our local supermarket and heard Chromatica... Replay, Enigma, Sour Candy, Stupid Love, Rain On Me and Free Woman :pray: 

I have videos inside the grocery while all of these songs were playing

but don't know where to upload them

UWontUseMyMind

I heard Stupid Love Vitaclub Mix in a clothes shop while I was in the changing room and I was sooo vibing to that :laughga:

I've heard 911 and Sine From Above (and ROM ofc) at my gym... and it's always this some sort of Top 40 playlist so idk where or how exactly but we are slaying some kind of chart :tony:

high heeled fem
21 hours ago, MonsterPug said:

My work played Marry The Night the other day. 

The holy of the holiest :heart:

high heeled fem
21 hours ago, Halle said:

I've heard 911 and Sine From Above (and ROM ofc) at my gym... and it's always this some sort of Top 40 playlist so idk where or how exactly but we are slaying some kind of chart :tony:

Holy **** .... at your gym? Those are on my gaga workout playlist :tony: you really hit the jackpot with choosing that gym. 

we are really slaying this era and I’m so glad I made this thread because I’m hearing all these great stories :heart:

rasclautmangos

Yes! Idk if a lot of you guys know the store Ross, but I heard Free Woman playing there 3 days ago. 

I thought I was hallucinating!

Archived