Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler Posey joins OnlyFans

COOOK

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Cas Winchester said:

How tf does a celeb joining OnlyFans hurt sex workers lmao

The logic is that people will spend their money on the celeb nudes vs the sex worker nudes. 

but maybe like...don’t rely on an app for sex work if you’re a nobody :toofunny:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
18 hours ago, Jose P said:

99% sure he won’t share anything interesting anyways, just the same boring sh*t all celebs who have OnlyFans share.

yea, I'm still waiting for a real celebrity who joined onlyfans having real s*x in front of the cameras. 

ALGAYDO
19 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

I always tell guys don’t stoop down so low to pay girls to do stuff online. It’s low self esteem guys that fall for this and I encourage them to stop being pathetic to feel more confident and step their game to talk to girls for real. It’s a real shame sites like this have to exist.

@ALGAYDO What was sad about my comment?

Everything about it tbh 

DiskoBaby
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Everything about it tbh 

What’s so sad about telling straight guys to be more confident and not support sex workers on the internet?

I don’t oppose prostitutes since men do actually get something out of it, sex, but women teasing with nudes breeds low self esteem among men. P0rn too. It makes them more less likely to date and feel like they have to rely on them for attention. That’s not a healthy thing to promote. P0rn and and stuff on onlyfans is an unhealthy obsession from reality.

I think the "woke" Twitter users need to stop gatekeeping who can be on OnlyFans and who can't :awkney:.

What Bella Thorne did was wrong and she did hurt the revenue of many sex workers and caused OF to change their policy and cap tips, but she's an outlier to the equation. 

Wolf Boy
15 hours ago, Jose P said:

A lot of y’all don’t seem to understand how saturated OnlyFans is already. It’s already hard enough as it is for a lot of OnlyFans channels to earn money and stand out amongst thousands of other channels, even if you take celebrity channels out of the equation. And why do they need to post exclusive content anyways, whether it is here or Patreon or whatever? They’re already big celebrities, why do they want to charge people to watch boring videos that could easily go on YouTube? Don’t tell me it’s hard for them to fund their own content.

So?

Why are you monitoring peoples only fans accounts? It can be used by anyone, and people can do what they like on there. Noones putting a gun to anyone’s head to pay. 
There’s nothing that says anywhere that it was exclusively designed for sex workers, everyone’s allowed and everyone can upload/charge what they like. If you don’t like it, too bad.

8 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

So ummm...what has he posted so far? 
F578-BB1-F-09-D7-4853-85-DF-31214-A7-F63

Apparently is just teasing pics like the one in the promo but some people are already mad and calling him a scammer because they didnt get what they were never promised and even explicitly told they wouldnt get since the begining lol 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Archived