💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler Posey joins OnlyFans

COOOK

Featured Posts

47 minutes ago, radioactive said:

bella thorne, a millionaire, ****ed the app up for all the people who ACTUALLY need the money from it and don’t do it just for fun. 

do you expect people to support that ****?

I don't think she did it for fun. She made it so she could earn more money. Which she did. Congrats to miss Thorne. :applause: 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

Lmfao what? Why would people be upset? Tyler Posey is a SNACK OMG!!! 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I don't think she did it for fun. She made it so she could earn more money. Which she did. Congrats to miss Thorne. :applause: 

She literally scammed people by promising a naked picture, having them pay for it and not delivering, resulting in tons of requests for refund, resulting in a policy change. You are applauding a scammer. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

It is always funny how people come to defend celebrities and the rich. No class consciousness whatsoever :billie:

Gagaloo911

Definitely here for this content, but only if it involves him with no clothes on :ally:

2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

She literally scammed people by promising a naked picture, having them pay for it and not delivering, resulting in tons of requests for refund, resulting in a policy change. You are applauding a scammer. 

I've seen MANY people scamming on OnlyFans, Bella just managed to do it the right way. No one forced people to spend their money. :shrug: 

Pennywise
Just now, Hurem said:

I've seen MANY people scamming on OnlyFans, Bella just managed to do it the right way. No one forced people to spend their money. :shrug: 

There is no right way to scam people but okay. There is also a difference between a random person scamming people and a celebrity who is in a position of privilege over regular people. But - and this is not shade or anything - since I do not think you will understand, or that you will even try to understand, I am not explaining that. Have a good day gurl. 

Daylight Jokers
7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

There's no right way to scam people. Wtf. What in the Floppy logic is this?

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

There is no right way to scam people but okay. There is also a difference between a random person scamming people and a celebrity who is in a position of privilege over regular people. But - and this is not shade or anything - since I do not think you will understand, or that you will even try to understand, I am not explaining that. Have a good day gurl. 

I'm fully aware that she's in a position of privilege, but I don't see why she should not join Only Fans if she wanted to. Anyone can join the site and if it cheapens the value, oh well, find another job or get more creative at this one. :shrug: 

pedrohemg

Those complaining are mainly the ones with an account there. The fans who pay to access the content are happy because they have one more option now.

Chromatican
29 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

I always tell guys don’t stoop down so low to pay girls to do stuff online. It’s low self esteem guys that fall for this and I encourage them to stop being pathetic to feel more confident and step their game to talk to girls for real. It’s a real shame sites like this have to exist.

Eh. If people are willing to pay for an OnlyFans subscription and it helps someone out it’s far from the worse thing in the world. 

Agunimon

people acting like the people who have onlyfans subscriptions don't subscribe to more than just one person. :selena:

tyler ain't gonna be posting any **** downs so the sex workers remain financially secure.

Archived