💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton: Shut down Provo canyon school

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive
6 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

I’m wondering why she didn’t speak of this sooner at a time when she had all the publicity around her 🧐

Probably the same reasons why Gaga (and many other victims) didn't speak about her sexual aggression for years: PTSD, fear, shame, name it.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

I don't understand how this could've gone on for so long without anyone doing anything about it. I mean, we all know bullying is a problem in practically every school on the planet, but that's next-level crazy.

StrawberryBlond
48 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

I’m wondering why she didn’t speak of this sooner at a time when she had all the publicity around her 🧐

She said herself that she was so traumatised when she came out that she couldn't speak to anyone about it and just wanted to get started on forming a new life for herself and closed that chapter on her life and would rather forget about it, which is a very common method for abuse survivors. But then they realise that the pain runs deeper than they know and it shapes them. She also says that her image and brand was about a glamourous, perfect life and that story wasn't part of her image or brand. Also, with the MeToo movement, it inspired a lot of abuse survivors of all kinds to start realising what happened to them wasn't ok and needs to be reported, long overdue wake up calls and all that. Maybe if it weren't for that movement, she still wouldn't have told her story.

Archived