💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton: Shut down Provo canyon school

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

papergangstas

can someone explain what this is all about? I couln't find anything on google :crossed:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Wait what is this? Still so shook that she sounds like this

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

IllusionLover
6 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

can someone explain what this is all about? I couln't find anything on google :crossed:

When Paris was a teenager her parents sent her to this boarding school thinking they were doing what was best for her, but in reality this "school" was more like a prison, and the kids who went there were drugged with who knows what and also mentally and physically, and even sexually abused by the people who worked there. So she's now reunited with some of the other victims/survivors who went there with her to speak up about it and start a movement to expose what really goes on in that school and hopefully shut it down so no more kids get abused by these people.

It's all in her Documentary "This Is Paris" which is on YouTube.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ShayCristoforo

Watch This Is Paris on YouTube. It was a pretty eye opening documentary about what goes on in these correctional "schools" / "camps", as well as the persona that Paris has created to deal with trauma. 

Paris' parents are SNAKES. They essentially had her forcibly admitted. smdh

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

19 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

Google Provo Canyon School and read some of the reviews people have left.

There's sexual, physical and emotional abuse and instead of helping these troubled kids they only make it worse.

I hope that Paris and all of the survivors can get this done together. It would be a huge step towards their recovery.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

StrawberryBlond

I hope this is the push it takes to shut it down and other schools like it. According to the documentary, there are other celebrities who went there but don't want to be named so it would really help if they spoke out too. It's simply not good enough that Provo gave a "declined to comment" reaction at the end of the documentary. That's proof positive right there that all the accusations are true as even they can't defend themselves against the truth and that alone should have warranted an investigation. They apparently admit kids as young as 8 now which is horrifying. Paris was almost an adult when she went and it severely affected her. To think of this stuff happening to a kid is nauseating.

FunTonight
50 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Google Provo Canyon School and read some of the reviews people have left.

There's sexual, physical and emotional abuse and instead of helping these troubled kids they only make it worse.

This is unfortunately the dark reality for a vast majority of facilities of these nature. "Mental Health" associates are paid minimum wage and have no prerequisites for the job. These are the people expected to assist doctors and nurses and watch over and care for patients that tend to greatly outnumber the amount of staff available and have behavior that ranges from sad to psychotically violent. Putting untrained, hardly regulated people in a place of power over people already suffering mentally makes these institutions ripe for gross abuse and misconduct. 

BlingNotTheMusic

So glad she's using her platform for this. Her documentary was really eye opening and well done. Hate that this happened to her and anyone else 

gumzy3000

I honestly believe her but at the same time I am a bit alarmed that her family, who is extremely wealthy, would send her to a school like this when there are so many good private schools around the world for rich kids. Her parents must have been very ignorant or the school just did a great job of making it seem like it was a utopia inside. Also sad that this happened to teenagers as they feel powerless and it is time where ones insecurities and hormones or crazy. I really do feel bad for her and the other people that were abused in this school. 

trolly troll troll

Archived