💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish: World’s A Little Blurry In Theaters and Apple TV+ Feb 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

QueenGaga
49 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Ummm, she's been around for almost 6 years :bear: . She "released" her debut "Ocean Eyes" when she was 13 (technically, it wasn't intended to be her debut as it just blew up on Soundcloud) and released her debut EP "dont smile at me" roughly one and a half years after.

So I think it will be pretty interesting how a "star by accident" became such a household number :tony: 

Rich white teen getting popular among teens. Kinda reminds me of those justin bieber documentaries

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
24 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Rich white teen getting popular among teens. Kinda reminds me of those justin bieber documentaries

She wasn't rich at the time :bear: . Please inform yourself before writing such posts.

She and her brother Finneas wrote and sang a song for her dancing group and uploaded it to SoundCloud. The rest is history.

Ew, David!

Gabbi Hannah Stan
8 minutes ago, OBO said:

I think... It's sounds a little bit cheap.

But I'll wait to watch it.

I'm gonna watch glitter

10 hours ago, TheSlash said:

She wasn't rich at the time :bear: . Please inform yourself before writing such posts.

She and her brother Finneas wrote and sang a song for her dancing group and uploaded it to SoundCloud. The rest is history.

Look up their parents net worth :billie:

Yes, they recorded things at home but things change drastically when you have a studio built into your mansion. It’s not like they grew up hillbillies.

BYE

Archived