💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish: World’s A Little Blurry In Theaters and Apple TV+ Feb 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

no hate no shade but isnt it a lil early for this :confused: wouldnt it be much more interesting to make a documentary a few years down the line after more than just one studio album

I don't think it's gonna be specifically about her album (unless she's been making it since her childhood)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m so excited for this! I know there are lots of Billie haters here but I think her come up has been phenomenal, there hasn’t been as much hype surrounding someone since Gaga and The Fame era lbr here.

To see Billie going from a total nobody to the next big thing will be an exciting documentary to watch. I feel like every generation needs that aspirational superstar and Billie is being primed to be that. 

Lord Temptation
17 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

no hate no shade but isnt it a lil early for this :confused: wouldnt it be much more interesting to make a documentary a few years down the line after more than just one studio album

Coming soon: a greatest hits album and autobiography :diane:

Suspiria

I'm still pressed the only documentary Gaga's done was during her most boring era and revealed absolutely nothing of interest.

Happy for the Billie stans getting a documentary covering this exciting moment in her career and hopefully before.

20 minutes ago, Red said:

I think I'd rather see the scrapped ARTPOP documentary

I'm ready for that **** to leak 

Just now, Sexxx said:

I'm ready for that **** to leak 

I wonder if they got to actually edit it into a movie or if they just have hours and hours of unedited and random footage stored somewhere

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

BillieGOAT
27 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Um her careers like 2 years long and she’s 18..... :bear:

Her 5 Grammys, #1 song & #1 album say hello 👋🏼 

QueenGaga
Just now, BillieGOAT said:

Her 5 Grammys, #1 song & #1 album say hello 👋🏼 

Nobody is undermining her success here. My point is that she’s released one album, been around since 2018 and is 18. Most people have documentaries way down the line when they have actual substance about their struggles and celeb life. Whats she gonna say or do? 

BillieGOAT
10 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Nobody is undermining her success here. My point is that she’s released one album, been around since 2018 and is 18. Most people have documentaries way down the line when they have actual substance about their struggles and celeb life. Whats she gonna say or do? 

I gotcha, but I’m just pointing out that there is SO MUCH content that can come from so much success so fast. I think hearing about how someone can go from anonymity to A-List star in 2 years could be a really interesting perspective! There’s no shortage of events or exciting moments to cover from the last few years!

As if Gaga didn’t make Gagavision/BTS stuffs during the making of The Fame, even before the world became aware of who she was.  

Lots of yall here always like to talk that talk about Billie, but very few can get up and achieve 1/10 of her success. A 18 year old can teach you a lot too. So sit down, be humble! :yennefer:

TheSlash
1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

Um her careers like 2 years long and she’s 18..... :bear:

Ummm, she's been around for almost 6 years :bear: . She "released" her debut "Ocean Eyes" when she was 13 (technically, it wasn't intended to be her debut as it just blew up on Soundcloud) and released her debut EP "dont smile at me" roughly one and a half years after.

So I think it will be pretty interesting how a "star by accident" became such a household number :tony: 

Ew, David!

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, BillieGOAT said:

I gotcha, but I’m just pointing out that there is SO MUCH content that can come from so much success so fast. I think hearing about how someone can go from anonymity to A-List star in 2 years could be a really interesting perspective! There’s no shortage of events or exciting moments to cover from the last few years!

I wouldn’t know before the documentary even comes out but maybe a documentary on the rise of someone like Gaga or Madonna would be much more interesting. Like about Gaga getting r*ped and then dropped from her label and how Madonna came to NYC alone to pursue a career. I reckon Billies documentary will be like Justin Beibers 

Archived