💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where would BLACKPINK's debut album hit in BB 200?

Red Velvet

Where would it land?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Where?

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

It has currently an estimated 100K preorders in the US right now, and worldwide has 800K with South Korean preorders and from Europe. That, plus collector's orders and a long traction week with the hype of Lovesick Girls, the support of 5 loud as **** fandoms (Arianators, Selenators, Monsters, Bardi Gang and BLINK), and a new music video, will it hit at least hit the 100s?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Henri Bardot
11 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

It has currently an estimated 100K preorders in the US right now, and worldwide has 800K with South Korean preorders and from Europe. That, plus collector's orders and a long traction week with the hype of Lovesick Girls, the support of 5 loud as **** fandoms (Arianators, Selenators, Monsters, Bardi Gang and BLINK), and a new music video, will it hit at least hit the 100s?

of course lmao 

pooiota

easy to do that.. like SuperM 125K+ on their first week became a no.1 on that BB200 
how about ARTPOP 250K+ called "flop"  :trollga:
season 9 charts GIF

Teletubby

Aren't these new banning bundles Billboard rules starting in October ?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

mister max
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Aren't these new banning bundles Billboard rules starting in October ?

no they are releasing in the last week where bundles are still eligible :awesome:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max

I'm expecting top5 cause I don't wanna jinx myself and this still is their first full album so idk yet how well they will sell (in the US)

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

folklore is #1 this week with 87k so wouldn't 100K pre-orders + a whole week worth of sales secure a #1 debut?

probs, unless taylor releases a high budget mv for august with a short film telling all about the love triangle :bradley: im setting myself up

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived