💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So... How's 911 doing?

Million Gypsies

Featured Posts

Million Gypsies
13 minutes ago, MOT said:

No need to be conflicted, confused or distressed in any way. Ths key thing to remember (you mentioned it yourself) is that it's about the music, not the streams. Just try to hang on to that thought.

Thanks for reminding me! I get carried away sometimes, but first and foremost yes it's about the music :heart:.  Whatever comes after is added bonus, and I'm so very grateful to Gaga and her team for even releasing the masterpiece that is Chromatica  :kara:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga herself don't even talk about it anymore on her spcial media 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I guess it's a single in some European countries ?

(so far UK, France, Italia)

Sweden too but it’s in 0 charts 

President Biden
5 hours ago, ARTPOPulace said:

It think it's just a promo single to transition to next single... hopefully Sour Candy :stalkga:

Gurl. Sour Candy was a promo single when the album came out months ago. Making it a single now would be like if come Roseland Ballroom, Gaga finally made Venus or Dope a single. Will never happen

I got drunk

weloveheragain

it’s doing great being the best pop music video of the decade thank you :kiss:

free woman demo in my veins

It seems to have helped push more Chromatica album sales which is great. I doubt it’s meant as an official single. Which is ok as long as she releases a third official single soon :pawsup: 

2 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Gurl. Sour Candy was a promo single when the album came out months ago. Making it a single now would be like if come Roseland Ballroom, Gaga finally made Venus or Dope a single. Will never happen

Watermelon Sugar was a promo many many months before it became a single and look at it now

If it really was a single we would know by now. There is no push in the US, not even on playlists so there’s your answer right there.

Just now, Brecht said:

If it really was a single we would know by now. There is no push in the US, not even on playlists so there’s your answer right there.

It’s a single in Australia & Europe, so it’s another Always Remember Us This Way

The Edge Of Glory

Is doing really great, a massive hit with no doubt... On my personal playlist :trollga:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Archived