💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Dr. Luke a publisher on Ava's album?

Werk

Featured Posts

LOVE JUNKIE
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

because honestly it’s inevitable, literally every single ava thread will have someone dragging her 

Then let's cross that bridge when we come to it. For now we can keep it cute. I honestly wasn't a huge Ava fan, but I've never said anything negative about her. And after listening to her album I'm kinda obsessed. Belladonna is the best pop song I've heard in a minute and her pop music references are impressive. She clearly has great taste and Cirkut nailed the production. And he produced every single track which is super cool.

on a three day bender

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Her cancellation is imminent if true :flop:

No one cancelled Doja Cat for working with Dr. Luke tho 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

4 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Twitter has different rules for different people sadly. A transwoman whose music doesn’t even chart is attacked constantly while Doja, who gave Dr. Luke his first #1 in years (and also an inevitable Grammy nomination) gets a free pass. :oprah:

4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Twitter has different rules for different people sadly. A transwoman whose music doesn’t even chart is attacked constantly while Doja, who gave Dr. Luke his first #1 in years (and also an inevitable Grammy nomination) gets a free pass. :oprah:

Yeah, you are very right at this point. People always choose whether they cancel someone or not. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Randomperson
11 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Doja has a contract with him and has liked tweets dissing him. Kim doesn’t have a contract, defends him and has worked with another person who has sexual assault allegations against them

8 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I mean I can’t really comment on this as it seems like just another twitter thread cancelling someone. I don’t mean to play the transgender card but it’s a known fact that they have the least amount of opportunities to go mainstream. Maybe Luke was the only way out for Kim and I don’t blame her. I just want everyone to be held to the same standard.

flyaway

Most artists who have worked with him are so-so artists who needed a hit to stay relevant, or good ones who needed some relevance as well, so I'm not surprised this time :laughga:

His and Cirkut's production is not unique anyway. It's rather predictable like Ava's album. 

I mean, didn't she start off as a Dr. Luke project? There's something fishy...

I like dancin', and ponies....

Teletubby

Why he wouldn't get credit at this album if people like DaBaby, Juice Wrld, Saweetie, Kygo still give him credit? :oprah:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

4 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

She is from hip hop, not pop singers, their fate are not alike, except if you are white female rapper, like Iggy was.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

21 hours ago, Sunny said:

I mean, didn't she start off as a Dr. Luke project? There's something fishy...

What do you mean? 

Archived