💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Talks About Americano Performance in Mexico in recent interview

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Anderson123
7 hours ago, Lucas said:

Considering the amount of performances she's done in her career, I'm kinda shook she remembers it spontaneously for a random interview question :omg:

I know! It's so crazy that she mentions that one. I do remember back in 2011 some The View interview they asked her about a moment she realized she had made it and that's the one she talked about, so for it to be remembered almost a decade later it definitely had a big impact on her.

6 hours ago, Messy vers said:

How fans can hate any of the song from BTW.

Even the skipper bad kids is beatiful :kara:

i know right rachel mcadams GIF

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP
7 hours ago, Lucas said:

Considering the amount of performances she's done in her career, I'm kinda shook she remembers it spontaneously for a random interview question :omg:

I think we as fans underestimate how intelligent Gaga really is, we’re talking about a woman who if she wouldn’t have been a singer would still have been one of like 10-20 students who was admitted early into NYU, and who used to write theoretical papers, I feel like her memory bank must be so expansive, I can only imagine what a day in her shoes/mind is like :firega:

MonsterofFame
16 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I think we as fans underestimate how intelligent Gaga really is, we’re talking about a woman who if she wouldn’t have been a singer would still have been one of like 10-20 students who was admitted early into NYU, and who used to write theoretical papers, I feel like her memory bank must be so expansive, I can only imagine what a day in her shoes/mind is like :firega:

She’s so intelligent it’s insane. I went to a top engineering school and the wisdom and intelligence Gaga has without even finishing a college education is amazing. 

Go back and listen to interviews from The Fame and TFM eras. The way she articulated herself and explains her art is on another level. And this was when she was 22. 

StrawberryBlond

Still one of my favourite live performances of hers. When she performed it in the nights after in Mexico City, even though she'd only performed the song once before, the audience sang the words right back to her. The power she commands through fan connection is why she remains so successful and relevant today. She's a once in a lifetime artist.

I still think of that performance from time to time, I remember seeing it here on GGD as it happened before the release. We were all going wild haha

Archived