🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
society

Breaking: Azerbaijan attacks on Artsakh & Armenia

Varo Yan

#BREAKING 

- Early this morning, the Azerbaijani side launched missile attacks along the entire line of contact targeting also the peaceful settlements, including the capital Stepanakert, Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh).

- Severe casualties and damages are already caused to the peaceful population of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) as a result of the large-scale military offensive launched by Azerbaijan since early morning today. Martakert, Martuni, Stepanakert, and other cities, many villages are under large-caliber artillery shelling.

A child and a woman were killed and two civilians were wounded in the Martuni Region of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh), as reported by the Artsakh Ombudsman. More cases of severe casualties have been evidenced.

- Schools, houses, and other civilian objects are under indiscriminate attacks with the very real threat to life and health of women, children, and the entire population of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh).

- These gross violations of human rights are in absolute violation of the Geneva Conventions and customary International Humanitarian Law.

- Martial law and general mobilization are declared in the Republic of Armenia.

- Armenia has lodged a request with the European Court of Human Rirghts to apply interim measure under Rule 39 to cease the military attacks towards the civilian settlements along the entire line of contact of the armed forces of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh) by Azerbaijan and stop targeting the civilian population, civilian objects.

PRAY FOR ARTSAKH AND ARMENIA 

• Shook 2
  • Sad 9

bionic

I hope this isn't the start of WW3

buy bionic

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I doubt it would be. The ongoing conflict between those two countries probably would not benefit the US, England, Russia or China much, and if they are not involved, I don't see a war happening because the rest of the countries are not as warmonger-y as much. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

bionic
Just now, Pennywise said:

I doubt it would be. The ongoing conflict between those two countries probably would not benefit the US, England, Russia or China much, and if they are not involved, I don't see a war happening because the rest of the countries are not as warmonger-y as much. 

A war would be great for Trump's re-election efforts

buy bionic

Pennywise
Just now, bionic said:

A war would be great for Trump's re-election efforts

It could be, but it wouldn't be as easy to justify as some other wars the U.S. started. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

tomsches
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

It could be, but it wouldn't be as easy to justify as some other wars the U.S. started. 

Inb4 Trump blames Covid on Azerbaijan and attacks them. 

mxnster
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

The us needs to mind their own fvcking buisness this time.

Until they're launching attacks upon us, we have no right going out there. It's not our conflict to try and resolve.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

bionic

Secretary of Defence currently googling "how many oil lines in Azerbaijan"

buy bionic
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

Economy
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

Secretary of Defence currently googling "how many oil lines in Azerbaijan"

The whole Oil invasion thing is becoming a super outdated joke. It makes 0 sense at this point to start conflict over Oil Reserves it's not 2003 anymore :flop:

TheSlash

2020 really IS a sh!tshow, huh? :madge: 

An original mess since 1995

bionic
21 minutes ago, Economy said:

The whole Oil invasion thing is becoming a super outdated joke. It makes 0 sense at this point to start conflict over Oil Reserves it's not 2003 anymore :flop:

What would you rather joke be? Where the Google/Facebook data servers are?

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

Economy
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

What would you rather joke be? Where the Google/Facebook data servers are?

I don't know. If ur the one making the joke u come up with something. 

I'm just saying I hear that joke a lot still and I think a lot of people still genuinely believe the US has an obsession with foreign oil reserves when present and future foreseeable  circumstances no longer make sense to make big political things or costly wars over Oil which is now chronically in surplus and the US produces so much now out of shale

QueenGaga
40 minutes ago, Economy said:

As if the Oil Reserve conflicts from 2003 have ended :enigma:

• Thanks 2

Lady Gayga
1 hour ago, bionic said:

enough for 2020 indeed

🚨🚨POP EMERGENCY🚨🚨

Shadow

Last Sunday, Turkey's leader pledged support to Azerbaijan while Russia, France have called for a ceasefire. Even Iran is offering to broker a peace deal. 

So this due to a territory dispute?  How unfortunate for poor civilians getting killed over land in 2020.

Misery when "all I wanted was love."