๐ŸŽƒ Spotify Playlist ๐ŸŽƒ

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Biden has substantial lead in Michigan and Wisconsin

Morphine Prince

Hopefully Biden is capable of winning by appealing to people there unlike Hillaryโ€™s failed campaign.ย 

• Like 6

littlepotter

Are they swing states?

lavenderblondee

GOOD. I live in Michigan and the amount of Trump signs/flags in my neighborhood terrify me.ย :triggered:

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

President Biden
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Are they swing states?

Yes very much so. They wereย 2 of the 3 states that Hillary lost that Democrats had expected to win. Hopefully Biden is realizing you canโ€™t โ€œexpectโ€ to win anywhere competitive this year, and is thus investing resources into these states.

I got drunk
  • Like 1

MJHolland
17 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Are they swing states?

They're historically typically blue states, but broke for Trump in 2016 by a very, veryyyy small marginย 

Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • Like 6

M Monstre
30 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Are they swing states?

1000%ย 

They're very important for Biden to win. Trump was able to win these states in 2016, so in 2020 it's essential for Biden to pick up these states.ย 

• Like 1

bionic
33 minutes ago, sarahb said:

How was Hillary doing in comparison?

Hillary had an 83% chance of winning Wisconsin and 78% chance of winning Michigan, so...

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
40 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Hopefully Biden is capable of winning by appealing to people there unlike Hillaryโ€™s failed campaign.ย 

Hopefully Biden doesnt **** it up with the debate. Cause thats what can change everything in my opinion

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Zilla

Okay so it's Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania I have to focus on. Maybe Florida.

I am helping by sending written letters to unlikely voters in those states, non-partisan, to realize how much their votes matter and it's important to vote.ย 

It's looking good now but then again, don't get comfortable in the polls because I feel like that killed us in 2016.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.
  • Like 5
  • Love 5

Bottom

Biden is 100 percent winning, the crazy thing is he is might even win texas, which would be unreal if it does actually happen

• LMAO 4

Bottom
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Hopefully Biden doesnt **** it up with the debate. Cause thats what can change everything in my opinion

The debates don't change anything , especially this time round. Everyone has already made their mind up about who they are voting for. Think about 2016 and how Hillary won the debates everytime yet it made no difference, people have their minds made up long beforeย 

• Like 3

KanyeWest
22 minutes ago, Bottom said:

The debates don't change anything , especially this time round. Everyone has already made their mind up about who they are voting for. Think about 2016 and how Hillary won the debates everytime yet it made no difference, people have their minds made up long beforeย 

I wouldnt say Hilary successfuly won the debate, she had too much skeletons in her closet which Trump put forward, the hatred for the old presidents, Bush, the Clintons was bubbling up so she had no chance. I truly think if Biden ****s it up, things can turn around and he could lose votes. Bookmark me on this

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1