Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When Will Shallow Pass Bad Romance On YouTube?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
9 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Eh, that sounds a little dramatic lol (but then stanbases are dramatic so makes sense)

I think they'll be back on board if Gaga decides to give it a single treatment. SC is still pulling pretty amazing numbers on Spotify. The video will have immense hype.

Especially if SC really is on BlackPinks album as well

Β 

I've considered the possibility that BlackPink will be the ones to release it as a single and the video would be on their vevo

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Especially if SC really is on BlackPinks album as well

Β 

I've considered the possibility that BlackPink will be the ones to release it as a single and the video would be on their vevo

Wasn't it confirmed that SC is not on their album once the CD picture leaked with all the tracks printed on it? And I don't think that would happen, it's still a Gaga song ft. Blackpink at the end of the day. If they get to launch a single cycle and upload the video, that's a lost opportunity for Gaga and her team to strengthen her channel views.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Economy
16 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Wasn't it confirmed that SC is not on their album once the CD picture leaked with all the tracks printed on it? And I don't think that would happen, it's still a Gaga song ft. Blackpink at the end of the day. If they get to launch a single cycle and upload the video, that's a lost opportunity for Gaga and her team to strengthen her channel views.

Oh I didn't know it was confirmed fake i thought it was a thing

Β 

Since the song doesn't say "ft" and BlackPink sings just as much as Gaga kind of like Gaga and Bradley on Shallow both as leads, it could have worked

Β 

I hope it does get a video tho. Seems like too much wasted potential

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Oh I didn't know it was confirmed fake i thought it was a thing

Β 

Since the song doesn't say "ft" and BlackPink sings just as much as Gaga kind of like Gaga and Bradley on Shallow both as leads, it could have worked

Β 

I hope it does get a video tho. Seems like too much wasted potential

For print and promotional purposes (and also because Gaga doesn't want to reduce her collaborators' contributions) it doesn't say feat. but it technically is. If you look at the line distribution, Gaga sings for about 68% of the song, the rest is BP. It doesn't sound like Gaga has the predominant part since she comes in too late, halfway through the song, but it's still a Gaga ft. Blackpink songΒ :happy:

Β 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bad Romance has 1,271M views. If we combined Shallow MV (935M) and Shallow (Live from Oscars) (324M) than it is 1,259M views. Shallow combined surpass BR about 18 days.

Archived