đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you here for another Cheek to Cheek?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Definitely. Its her happiest album and it would also be nice to hear her interpretations of tracks like "Feeling good" and "Stormy Weather". Her voice is just too good to be kept in one lane.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGaga

If Chromatica Tour ends by early 2022 (unlikely at this point :selena:) and around December 2022 Gaga releases a original Jazz album with 8-9 tracks and goes on a mini auditorium tour then sure. As long as we can have another proper album cycle in 2023

NFRatwell

Imagine a small jazz band/piano sounding album with a few original songs :vegas: Nothing as high key as C2C with the big band feel, but something that could be recorded in a small studio. I’d love that. But either way I’m here for new music whatever it is 

source-sid-C1-E0136-A-0443-452-C-8859-E8

asfittingasmcqueen

I'm here for it but I have a feeling it won't happen until after LG7.

Chromatica was supposed to be gaga's big comeback to dance music but because of the pandemic the promo rollout got shredded to pieces. I'm sure she's going to try to replicate it as soon as everything goes back to normal

Head Empty

I would highly prefer a Jazz/Piano solo album. Some covers, and some alternate versions of her own music. Maybe even a new original jazz song or two.

I love and appreciate Tony for what he gave Gaga, but in the end it was Gaga's voice who sold me on C2C.

I wouldn't listen to it so not really. 

Though I gotta give C2C credit for what it did for her mentally and career wise. 

artpopulace

Yes please. We need more of their chemistry :kara: I think the era for this can go together with the Gucci film, don't you think?

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Poltergeist

No, I find jazz music annoying, my mom played it too much when I was a kid and I'm really over it 

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived