• Created
  • Last Reply
ShesAMess

And once again she just can never win with this fanbase 

tenor.gif

why even open this thread if you’re not here for it :toofunny:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

49 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Chill, he fell in love with her art, not her acting, that's why he said that, he didn't bash her :enigma: that's normal lol

I'm chill sweetie, it's the little complainers and the haters who are FUMING 💋

Anyway, miss TRICON is coming to STOMP again

tenor.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

19 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

And once again she just can never win with this fanbase 

tenor.gif

why even open this thread if you’re not here for it :toofunny:

This crowdsurfing attempt :toofunny:

Poor ha :toofunny:

The Dive Bar Tour was a ride with some iconic moments

OJMAYeV.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

25 minutes ago, KORG said:

Great, but from the description it won't be that different to the countess.

I feel that Gaga knows this, and she will give a different aura for this character. I feel more drama on this one.

2021 will still be a year for us Lil monsters, very exciting. I cant wait for the next... "There can be a hundred people on the room..." type of promo :enigma:

Release all the remaining music videos this Q4 now queen, so you can focus on the movie next year:oops:..#musicvideosnotthebling

Reality
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

And in every interview she can't stop going on about how she didn't even want to make music but Bloodpop forced her

Here we go again about, "Gaga's BloodPop's puppet, she just does whatever he wants" :smh: The mental gymnastics y'all do to come up with this fake argument that "BloodPop forced Gaga to make Chromatica. None of it was her idea" is dumbfounding. 

🃏🖤👹

ShesAMess
12 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

This crowdsurfing attempt :toofunny:

Poor ha :toofunny:

The Dive Bar Tour was a ride with some iconic moments

OJMAYeV.gif

A true crowdsurfing tricon :vegas:

and it sure was 

giphy.gif

but for real it was probably amazing to see her perform in such a small and kinda intimate setting :firega:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Pennywise

I'm SO happy :tony:

I was SURE it was gonna be canceled for some reason so it feels amazing for her to actually finally say something about it :firega:

The only downside is that I'm going to have to live until the movie comes out :bradley:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Don’t expect any music guys, I think she wants this one to be all about her acting. :heart:

I agree but she also been getting her feet with with orchestras/conducting so don't be surprised if she helps compose the score.

Madam Margolyes
48 minutes ago, KORG said:

Great, but from the description it won't be that different to the countess.

Yes both are wicked in their own way but one is a fictional character from campy horror show and the other is a real person depicted in a prestige drama, surely the approach to these characters would be completely different. Not to mention the accent she has to pull off for this one.

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Well, she did. You can see it in the amount of promotion chromatica received,  versus how much attention she gives to her make-up venture.

she gaved far more atenttion to chromatica 

lavenderblondee

This is going to be SO GOOD. The cast is already top notch, which OFC since it's a Ridley Scott movie, and it's going to leave us ALL on the floor :vegas:

Archived