Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

Teletubby

There still will be postponed Chromatica listening party one day
Was that a lie?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Wixson said:

"'Gaga and I took some pictures together and she was like, 'I’ve got my vegas show coming up and this is what I think I want to do for it.' And because I’m so nuts, I was like 'no' and then designed a whole stage and came up with this story and said, 'This is how I would do it.' And she was like, 'Okay, let’s do it.'"

Yes sis I'm talking about the idea that gaga had a complete show planned before Eli came by when she just said this shoot was what she was thinking of doing. 

Luisillo0o
On 9/26/2020 at 10:51 AM, lg5 said:

Lina Morgana is my favorite, I tend to reference that rumor a lot. 

a person of knowledge. <3

Here for the brunette

18 hours ago, 262626 said:

Yes sis I'm talking about the idea that gaga had a complete show planned before Eli came by when she just said this shoot was what she was thinking of doing. 

Yee, okay. :koons:

ReplayBoss

According to one of the Gaga Radios I believe episode 4, Sexxx Dreams was supposed to be the lead single and not Aura as many people believed. Also, the Rihanna and Gaga collab is fake. Rihanna was talking about Monster with Eminem. Also yes, Venus was supposed to be the 2nd single. Here is the tweet for proof.

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay

Blastertoyo
On 9/27/2020 at 10:18 PM, Steven said:

That she wrote her songs in 5 min, like girl you can’t be serious :bear:

As someone who write songs

this is entirely possible and I’ve done it myself 

please enlighten me to death

BornAsUnic0rn
On 9/26/2020 at 8:50 PM, littlepotter said:

This was not a lie tho..? The director himself said they were going to release it on that Friday but then they realized oh wait

No, actually he said it was supposed to be released too close to it, and they pushed it back, which could mean anywhere between the VMAs & 9/11. 

The worst example of a lie believed by fans imo is that Born This Way would have been inspired by Madonna, when Lady Gaga herself has denied that explicitly.

ChicaSkas
On 9/26/2020 at 1:19 PM, Oranjella Marquise said:

She absolutely did say it. That was the other Gaga forum that shut down years ago. @Logan and/or @ChicaSkas can back up this claim that they met Gaga and she indeed told them that

I think it was Gia and Drew who met and spoke with her. It's been a very long time, I dont even know if any of the OG Ogg members are still on GGD to verify.

I know that Gia also got through on KIIS FM's call in and asked her about Paradise. I've met her, but never asked her about unreleased stuff or songwriting processes. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archduchess
On 9/26/2020 at 2:12 PM, Stephen said:

Gaga broke her hip during that Scheiße performance

Oh My God Reaction GIF

lgsbchac

Y'all know that just because sometimes Gaga says multiple things, doesn't mean all but one are a lie. Many things she says don't actually contradict one another. They may not all have happened at the exact same point in time but many of the stories she tells aren't a one time thing anyway. They happen over a period of time so multiple things can be true about certain processes or songs and projects in general.

Also our memories play tricks on us sometimes. Just because she says something about the past that isn't entirely accurate/possible, doesn't mean she's deliberately lying. She may just recall it differently in that moment.

lgsbchac

Another lie many believe (particularly from other fandoms) is that Gaga starts so much drama and throws shade all the time.

I've been paying attention to how she speaks about others in public since the beginning of her career because I always admired that she never spoke ill of people even when she was prompted to. She never started any feuds and her shade was rarely ever unprovoked. It was never mean-spirited either, it was usually more in defense of herself than in attack of others. But the ARTPOP era in particular loved to demonize every single word that came out of her mouth. She's literally always been a kindness punk, it's nothing new :ladyhaha:

warhol killer

The alter-ego Morgana Devacilli. She never mentioned anything about that I think.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived