funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Remember when fans thought Gaga and DJWS had a fight because she scrapped his work for her next album? Fans bullied DJWS because of it, and he eventually told us that he and Gaga were always cool with eachother... but still to this day people think they had a falling out. 

End Racism Now

Butters Stotch
6 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

That her "feud" with Madonna was real. I totally believe it was a publicity stunt

I partially agree. I feel like it was a publicity stunt from Madonna/Madonna's team, and Gaga was not part of it. It is honestly one of the reasons that lead to the way media treated her during the ending of the BTW era and the ARTPOP era, so I don't think Gaga agreed to this... and if she did :smh: poor girl, she had no idea this was going to be such a bad thing for her/her career. Gaga's proven to be very different from Madonna, but there are still people to this day who say she's just a copy of Madonna.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
6 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

-- She grow up poor (no she didn't, upper class family, parents had successful internet company, Cynthia was already friends with Glenn Close *before* Gaga got famous, please don't be naive, thanks...) 

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/celebrities-who-come-from-rich-families-2013-4

Is there someone who truly believes she grew up poor? I want to know so I can make fun of them :ladyhaha:

Butters Stotch
6 hours ago, Charliie said:

Semen and blood in Fame.

The whole world believed this, and I'm sure a lot of people still think :ladyhaha: she was so extra during Fame promotion. I remember when she said she created this perfume because she wanted to smell like a hook*r or something.

MJHolland

That Babylon Haus Labs version will be released :fatcat:

I want this to come true SO BADLY but I'm fearful this will join the list :(

elijahfan
7 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

That her "feud" with Madonna was real. I totally believe it was a publicity stunt

That was most likely true on Madonna’s part, but you can clearly see in 5 Foot 2 that this genuinely hurt and upset Gaga.

Red Velvet
6 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Rosé was a new single that was going to be performed at the AMAs in 2017

well atleast she collaborated with someone named Rosé

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRMMkwWr3lGHgVss36t65

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

elijahfan
7 hours ago, Focz said:

Was this proven to be fake?...

Well, this definitely wasn’t proven true. Then again, we had 0 clue about the 911 video being shot in August, so who knows. But like others said, it doesn’t make sense to keep filmed material on hold for that long, especially when they could have used this to keep the era alive during quarantine.

androiduser
35 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That was most likely true on Madonna’s part, but you can clearly see in 5 Foot 2 that this genuinely hurt and upset Gaga.

but she shouldn't have lied that she got Madonna's blessing for BTW sounding similar to EY

Xoxo Adriana

remember when everyone believed ASIB was going to be rated R, but ended up being barely M:nooo:

Franch Toast

Ooh, I thought of another: that they could do another job as her manager/makeup artist/hair stylist/[insert title]. :triggered:

She/Her/Hers

Archived