Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

No and there's no proof of that.

Gaga on Howard Stern in 2013 said that the label loved IWBWY.

Video is timestamped 11:11. She goes off topic a little but then explains more at the 13 minute mark.

No that was photoshopped.

It's about both. Gaga was adding additional layers/meaning. 

Kevin wrote almost everything but Gaga added the word "Perfect" and transformed it from a chill song to a heavy powerful belting song.

Actually, the admins of OperationGaga met Gaga and asked her why she switched IWBWY to Dope and she told them that the label wanted the song to be more personal, so yes, it's true.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
18 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

One thing to add to this is that (and I think this was on her Howard stern interview), the label kept saying to her “we love the ballad!”, but Gaga knew the reason they liked the ballad because Adele and Lorde were killing it at that time with that style, not because of the story she was singing about.  So she turned around to them and said “if you want a ballad I’ll give you a ****ing ballad”, and boom we have Dope. 

Exactly :golfclap:

Stephen
Just now, Oranjella Marquise said:

Actually, the admins of OperationGaga met Gaga and asked her why she switched IWBWY to Dope and she told them that the label wanted the song to be more personal, so yes, it's true.

I don't know what operationgaga is so why I should trust them :laughga:

IF she really said that, then she is contradicting herself.

I'll believe what she told Howard Stern because we have proof she said it.

RainingOnMe
Just now, Stephen said:

She absolutely did say it. That was the other Gaga forum that shut down years ago. @Logan and/or @ChicaSkas can back up this claim that they met Gaga and she indeed told them that

Defmix100
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

hasn't she done that a lot though?

Like wasn't there multiple origin stories of how she got the name Gaga?

Stephen

She absolutely did say it. That was the other Gaga forum that shut down years ago. @Logan and/or @ChicaSkas can back up this claim that they met Gaga and she indeed told them that

Why would she lie to Howard Stern that is very strange :interestinga:

I would be interested in hearing more about this encounter. It's also possible these fans misinterpreted what she said. Again, we have clear audio recording of her statement to Stern so I'm skeptical.

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

hasn't she done that a lot though?

Like wasn't there multiple origin stories of how she got the name Gaga?

Gaga can never make up her mind :laughga: She has contradicted herself a lot before. 

RainingOnMe
Just now, Stephen said:

Why would she lie to Howard Stern that is very strange :interestinga:

I would be interested in hearing more about this encounter. It's also possible these fans misinterpreted what she said. Again, we have clear audio recording of her statement to Stern so I'm skeptical.

C'mon, it's Gaga :laughga: That should be enough to explain why she gave 2 recounts on the situation :air:

I mean, I was there, I saw the thread, I saw the photo of them with Gaga, and that they asked her why she changed it and she was clearly in a hurry to the airport so she made it simple and short that the label wanted something more personal. Lol

Stephen

C'mon, it's Gaga :laughga: That should be enough to explain why she gave 2 recounts on the situation :air:

I mean, I was there, I saw the thread, I saw the photo of them with Gaga, and that they asked her why she changed it and she was clearly in a hurry to the airport so she made it simple and short that the label wanted something more personal. Lol

Even if she said that, it doesn't mean that was the truth. Yes she is contradicting herself so for all we know that version could be the lie :toofunny: How can we know which time was the truth?

It could also be a situation where both versions are somewhat true and she isn't explaining what happened that well :oprah:

2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

911 is the 3rd single

it is the third single in Europe, sent to European radios & got a MV, a single doesn’t need a single cover, just getting exposure to public media

Archived