💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

alsemanche
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

Just because the album is not on your taste then that doesn't mean the album is not good, also the album is acclaimed and a grammy winner, thanks

it's a joke jesus chill 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

Next time try a joke that's actually funny

next time don't get so triggered by a harmless joke :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

LGMonster95
Just now, alsemanche said:

next time don't get so triggered by a harmless joke :bear:

I got more triggered for the fact that you thought it was funny :ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

Let's go over some common misconceptions within the fanbase :yennefer:

Some are more widely believed than others, but I've heard people say all of these.

- The Venus music video was shot

- Gaga broke her hip during that Scheiße performance

- Gaga "hates" ARTPOP

- Gaga "hates" Joanne

- The Cure is about Sonja - this could be true but she's never said that :bear:

- Gaga shot Babylon and Free Woman videos in Feb/March this year :toofunny:

- Princess Die was supposed to feature Lana Del Rey 

Let's add to the list! :pawsup:

crying.gif

Actually she did shoot a (what I presume, since she did something similar for Applause) lyric video for Venus, by herself with a selfie stick running around Berghain in Berlin filming fans and herself dancing.

Doubt it was ever edited because the Venus era ended after her trips to Berlin and London and the focus was placed on DWUW.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

37 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Didn't the label make her re-work IWBWY tho bc they thought the album wasn't personal enough and it needed something more autobiographical and relatable, unlike IWBWY which would only appeal to the fans?

One thing to add to this is that (and I think this was on her Howard stern interview), the label kept saying to her “we love the ballad!”, but Gaga knew the reason they liked the ballad because Adele and Lorde were killing it at that time with that style, not because of the story she was singing about.  So she turned around to them and said “if you want a ballad I’ll give you a ****ing ballad”, and boom we have Dope. 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

latikofficial

Princess Die was supposed to feature Lana Del Rey 

Gaga confirmed this one in a littlemonsters.com chat room though lol

uwu

Defmix100

"Perfect Illusion is not about Taylor"

Who else would it be about :triggered: She avoided saying it was about Taylor because she never likes talking about her love life, she JUST went through the break up, AND she probably did not want to throw him under the bus in interviews. She does not need to spell it out for you. 

it's about social media :ally::ladyhaha:

I'm interested though in how much of it Kevin Parker wrote, and if his demo we have heard was before or after any Gaga involvement. At least the chorus can't be about Taylor since she didn't write it

She's Illuminati.   Well, the Jury's still out on that one.

She's Italian.  We've known for a long time she's actually Armenian, or is it Lithuanian, I forget.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Stephen
53 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Didn't the label make her re-work IWBWY tho bc they thought the album wasn't personal enough and it needed something more autobiographical and relatable, unlike IWBWY which would only appeal to the fans?

No and there's no proof of that.

Gaga on Howard Stern in 2013 said that the label loved IWBWY.

Video is timestamped 11:11. She goes off topic a little but then explains more at the 13 minute mark.

6 minutes ago, latikofficial said:

Gaga confirmed this one in a littlemonsters.com chat room though lol

No that was photoshopped.

1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

it's about social media :ally::ladyhaha:

I'm interested though in how much of it Kevin Parker wrote, and if his demo we have heard was before or after any Gaga involvement. At least the chorus can't be about Taylor since she didn't write it

It's about both. Gaga was adding additional layers/meaning. 

Kevin wrote almost everything but Gaga added the word "Perfect" and transformed it from a chill song to a heavy powerful belting song.

RainingOnMe

Everything is true except for Babylon, I think it's pretty clear that she filmed a fashion film in May 2019 to the Babylon demo.

Archived