🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
traditional art

I turned my 5 year-old project into Babylon video for TikTok

championfilm

I'm not sure if any of you have seen th "Fashion!" lyric video that I did a few years ago.

After I started making a TikTok drawing videos a few months ago, I decided that I wanna re-edit this project for this TikTok video.

I hope you guys like it!

https://www.tiktok.com/@championfilm1996/video/6876739165023718658

120072376_3310321739051424_6456365395425120184162_3310321859051412_2821953793607120231016_3310321869051411_5315530299637

Edited by championfilm
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 17

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Esteban

In addition to your amazing drawing skills and your own graphic universe, I really like your inspirations and the level of details, that's a very good job :applause:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
myluis617

Wow you are so talented, they are so beautiful. Puppy Eyes GIF by memecandy

I can tell you will be doing great things in the future. Keep it up. Sending you all my Monster Love.

Edited by myluis617
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marjol

I don't have Tiktok but this looks amazing! 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleks

Oh my gad, amazing! Just followed you on Insta so I can see more of this awesomeness. :bradley:

Hello, Konichiwa, Bonjour, Hola, Aloha, Guten Tag
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woohoo

The outfits are amazing! Great job, you're so talented and should be proud of yourself :sara:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
championfilm
1 hour ago, Esteban said:

In addition to your amazing drawing skills and your own graphic universe, I really like your inspirations and the level of details, that's a very good job :applause:

Thank you so much! The concept for this video was mostly inspired by Thai art and culture. It was a project for one of my classes in the University back in 2017. Even if it's been 3 years now, this project is still one of my favorites.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
championfilm
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

Wow you are so talented, they are so beautiful. Puppy Eyes GIF by memecandy

I can tell you will be doing great things in the future. Keep it up. Sending you all my Monster Love.

Thank you so much! I'm trying to keep creating new works as much as I can while doing my job. Hopefully, it'll bring me to places one day. Having these sweet words from you, is quite something inspirational for me. I appreciate that a lot :heart:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
championfilm
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

I don't have Tiktok but this looks amazing! 

Thank you! Much appreciated :heart:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
championfilm
1 hour ago, Aleks said:

Oh my gad, amazing! Just followed you on Insta so I can see more of this awesomeness. :bradley:

Thank you so much for your support :pawsup:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
championfilm
1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

The outfits are amazing! Great job, you're so talented and should be proud of yourself :sara:

Much appreciated. Thank you!!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
championfilm
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

AMAZING!! 

THANK YOUUUU!!!

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Esteban
3 hours ago, championfilm said:

Thank you so much! The concept for this video was mostly inspired by Thai art and culture. It was a project for one of my classes in the University back in 2017. Even if it's been 3 years now, this project is still one of my favorites.

Very good idea, I guess it was a 20/20 project :D 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BillieGOAT

WHAT!!!!! This is so awesome! The talent:tony:

If you don’t mind me asking, how long did this take to create?

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...