💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

1000 Doves should be a single next or now

Phlop

Featured Posts

I think she should make it the next single and make it a sequel to Million Reasons. If you didn’t know, 1000000 is after 1000. And Gaga has a thing for numbers like her 100 ppl speech. Idk if John Wayne was the sequel to MR but that video is bad and maybe million reasons needs an alternit sequel because it’s one of her best (if not best but def in the top 5) videos.

I know everyone is absessed  with 911 but maybe that’s because that’s the shiny new toy. If Joanne was revisited to give it closure I think it could help with the mental problems with this album. 

I can see her in the video continuing with the pink hat and then the hat melts into her hair turning her hair pink (like the cover if you have not seen it, she has pink hair on the Chromatica cover). And then she plays the piano and the floor shatters and she falls into another dimenshun like kingdom hearts and 1000 doves grab her and fly her all around the world (like Aladdin). Then in the end the birds all die and her arms break and it’s a ref to the lyrics and Th en you see it’s the start of the MTN video. 

BYE

Just now, pachinko said:

It's literally her best song 

Definitely it would be a waste if she doesn’t make it the next single. 

BYE

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
21 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Someone came looking for reputation points :billie: Guess what? I'm giving you one :ladyhaha:

Anyway I was on the bathroom and started hearing this song on my mind

I enjoy the song when listening to the album as a whole, but i really have a hard time enjoying it otherwise. :yennefer:

So let’s just vote for the entire album as the next single shall we. :bear:

KatieJudasGaga4
19 minutes ago, Steven said:

I can’t wait to hear it live, it’s such a powerful song. 

i hope she does both the piano and album version

89 days till after the 911 MV comes out, so that’s roughly... over 2 months away? Around that time :derpga:

Maybe good for a possible Christmas short film :derpga:

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

i hope she does both the piano and album version

Do what she did at the Monster Ball 1.0 with Poker Face :firega:

Madame Goo Goo

I'm still waiting on a music video for The Cure, I'd rather we circle back to that.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

2 hours ago, Phlop said:

I know everyone is absessed  with 911 but maybe that’s because that’s the shiny new toy.

You must not have been around for Stupid Love. :laughga:

1 hour ago, Phlop said:

Definitely it would be a waste if she doesn’t make it the next single. 

Going by how low it rated in the GGD survey and it’s smaller stream numbers I don’t see this happening...Would love to see a live broadcast of it, maybe during a holiday special around Christmas 

1 hour ago, Aussie said:

Going by how low it rated in the GGD survey and it’s smaller stream numbers I don’t see this happening...Would love to see a live broadcast of it, maybe during a holiday special around Christmas 

Maybe she cud do a Xmas video for it with like chrimastas doves taking her around the North Pole and she evolves to growing wings like an angel and then slaying a Victoria’s Secret runway

BYE

Archived