💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Elton John's return to the stage in North America in 2022

Teletubby

Featured Posts

He looks cute in this clothes and hair style amd colour, keep it this way, Elton! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

How old is he? He should return to the stage as soon as possible :messga:

Gosh he's only 73 ICYMI Cher is 74

ir hurts me when they announce tours and we are like 1 2 years from attending them :bear: i miss live concerts so much

... and now i just sit in silence.

2School4Cool
3 hours ago, Decodekid said:

Why announce it two years prior 

Possibly because people are struggling financially right now and now that there are new dates for the shows that probably means people can get refunds if they need to. It’s also possible they just announced the dates because the shows were finally all rescheduled and they figured there was no point in waiting.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

I had tickets for him this past May and will be attending a rescheduled concert in 2022. I respect his team for waiting till 2022 for the North American leg. 

Not sure if you’ve ever seen him live before but you’re in for a treat, he’s phenomenal in concert! That has to be rough waiting for two years but it should be worth the wait :).

See The Best In Everyone

Franch Toast
Just now, 2School4Cool said:

Not sure if you’ve ever seen him live before but you’re in for a treat, he’s phenomenal in concert! That has to be rough waiting for two years but it should be worth the wait :).

I haven't, but I'm super excited, and we have excellent seats! Even though our weekend concert was rescheduled for a Wednesday, we're all going to make it work. 

She/Her/Hers

2School4Cool
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

I haven't, but I'm super excited, and we have excellent seats! Even though our weekend concert was rescheduled for a Wednesday, we're all going to make it work. 

At least it got rescheduled and not canceled! That’s awesome that you have excellent seats, I’ve only ever seen him from afar :cryga:, but he was my first concert and he’s absolutely fantastic.

See The Best In Everyone

lavenderblondee

I see a couple people in my life really upset that tickets to his show aren't returnable since it isn't canceled, just rescheduled, and they just have to WAIT until 2022. If this is the case, that is totally crazy.

Archived