🔥 HEAD RUSH 🔥 HEAT SPELL 🔥

Our latest 💌 monthly fan mail 💌 includes a Chromatica pop socket, 2 glow-in-the-dark wristbands, a sticker set, and a set of art cards. Hurry up!
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Halsey drags loser Tory Lanez

HoneyB

This man had the NERVE to release a song and profit off the publicity of endangering/injuring a black woman, this isn't loser behavior anymore it’s sick behavior at this point. Looney Tunes Tingz

And to all those dusty people supporting him and calling Meg a “snitch” need to log off this is just pathetic.

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance You need to understand that balance
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

disgusting person

Edited by 777777777777777777
(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • Sad 1

papergangster

Waiting for karma to do her job. 

Regina George

A scum! I said this before and I’ll say it again.. America’s good taste in music is lost.. One look at those charts is enough to notice this

• Like 2

HoneyB

I HATE MEN SOMETIMES:smh: (actually most of the time)

0-B2-A779-A-4020-44-B3-95-A6-721-E26-D8-

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance You need to understand that balance
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

QueenGaga

America really loves music from controversial trash people for some reason :laughga:

• Like 1

alsemanche

A great example of how people treat male celebrities vs. female celebrities. Disgusting. 6ix9ine was allowed to reach #1 many times so are we even surprised by how vile men can be without any repercussions? 

• Like 1

DiskoBaby

Let’s blame the demographic that allows artists like him to become popular

Gagaloo911

Men continuing to be trash and misogynistic and get away with it, as they do in a patriarchy.  :madge: