💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you had the opportunity to meet Gaga...

Kittery

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smcgibben said:

If it wasn’t a planned thing and I just happened to see her somewhere I’d honestly just ignore her and try my best to act like she wasn’t there. I’d be dying inside but I’d try to just let her feel like a normal person doing what ever she’s doing in public. Even if she was sitting next to me at a restaurant I’d do everything I can to not seem awkward and like I know who she is 

🤍😭that so sweet of you 
maybe we all should do that to make her feel better 

spread kindness🤍

3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I'd tell her to forget the pop industry and release her inner MetalGa to the world.

For some reason I just thought of Metallica:oops:

spread kindness🤍

1 minute ago, anonanon said:

how I imagine it going if I saw her randomly in public

me: :what:

her: :interestinga:

me: :laughga:

her: :triggered:

me: :toofunny:

Ty for that:haroon::teehee:

spread kindness🤍

4 minutes ago, Kittery said:

🤍😭that so sweet of you 
maybe we all should do that to make her feel better 

I know she’d be so sweet and nice, but I can’t stand the thought of me secretly annoying her :( 

Just now, Smcgibben said:

I know she’d be so sweet and nice, but I can’t stand the thought of me secretly annoying her :( 

Oh, same thing😥 just want her to feel like normal person and want to speak to her and hug her the same time

spread kindness🤍

2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

C33uabXW8AAzc_n.jpg

Oh I’m sorry about that but may u please tell me more about that pic? I mean what’s the story?💚

spread kindness🤍

gumzy3000

First of all, you are so lucky you met her.

Second of all, if I met Gaga I think I would tell her that I started my first year of high school when Born This Way came out and how that album empowered me to go though 4 years of being a gay closeted teen in a school where it seemed everyone was straight and I was the odd misfit. I would tell her how I respect her a lot for her hard work and for never giving up. Finally, I would tell her I love her but maybe I will be too shy to say that and just ask for a picture and hug :kara:

trolly troll troll

5 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

First of all, you are so lucky you met her.

Second of all, if I met Gaga I think I would tell her that I started my first year of high school when Born This Way came out and how that album empowered me to go though 4 years of being a gay closeted teen in a school where it seemed everyone was straight and I was the odd misfit. I would tell her how I respect her a lot for her hard work and for never giving up. Finally, I would tell her I love her but maybe I will be too shy to say that and just ask for a picture and hug :kara:

Maybe I’m not supposed to say that, but I’m gonna do it anyway - I’m just so proud of you😭 I know how it feels exactly, have been in the same situation 

Wishing you well and sorry for my english🤭❤️

spread kindness🤍

3 hours ago, Kittery said:

Yeah, it sounds just kinda terrible, but I hope I am forgiven now🤭🤍

She probably thought the honesty coming from a kid was funny tbh :sweat:

4 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I've thought about this.

I would thank her, and remind her to be proud of herself.
It must be difficult to be in her position, but she's helped so many people through her work and through her example. She should be proud of herself, especially when she feels down.

Exactly.  I would tell her she should be proud of herself for all the good she has done in the world and all the people she has helped. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

I would honestly tell her how much Joanne helped me in the healing process after my grandmother died. 

She died in march of 2016 and I struggled until the album came out, I was also starting college too so there was a huge shift in my life.

I think that album, specifically the song Joanne, was exactly how I WANTED to express my grief but didnt know the words. 

Archived