• Hmm
    • I’d prefer another song, but I’d be fine with it
    • Naw

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Wouldn’t work 

Too late for release since it’s a promo

Babylon would work the best. The radio would eat Free Woman up

Maybe in 2015 Free Woman would work. Right now the only song I see radio playing is Sour Candy.

Just now, Brecht said:

Maybe in 2015 Free Woman would work. Right now the only song I see radio playing is Sour Candy.

It already charted and i have a hard time seeing it getting over its peaks again ngl

Pop Music

I have a strange feeling that any song from Act 1 of Chromatica will not be singles

I have a feeling she's gonna work her way forward through the album and it would be slightly weird to go back to the Free Woman energy after 911 (i'd say either stay in the sad mode of 911 with Replay or go to the happier stuff with Sine From Above) but I don't see (Alice, Free Woman or Fun Tonight being singles now) 

however I did choose for it to be a single bc the song is top 3 from Chromatica and would work well visually 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Stafani Versace

FREE WOMAN THE HOUSE DOWN!

It's one of my favorites from the album and the fact that so many people are sleeping on it, we hate to see it :awkney:

GenericPhag

Radio would potentially eat it up (that's not a given with Gaga) and 40 year-old moms would love to be all "Omg I'm a free woman!", but that's about it. Like one of the main things that people keep saying about Chromatica and the singles is that they're too safe. Obvi not everyone feels that way, but a decent amount of people think that Stupid Love and ROM are generic. People like WeirdGa, not ARTPOP-level insanity, but being weirder and different from the rest of pop music is what she's known for.  For someone who made their legendary career off of songs like Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, The Edge of Glory, etc. Free Woman feels like a regressive single choice that wouldn't do well anyway. 

Archived