💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Melanie Martinez- The Bakery

BELLYACHE

Featured Posts

It always surprises me how on a LADY GAGA forum people are always so critical of surreal visuals and female sexuality :oprah:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticRaccoon
3 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

the fact that she's wearing stripper clothes and acting all sexual while still playing the 'little girl' aesthetic is honestly very scary :triggered:

i'm so sorry but this ain't right at all imo. she needs to stop.

How is she playing the 'little girl'?? Because she likes pastel colours? 

If you're referring to her crybaby character, this is Melanie, it's a personal piece of work, it's not crybaby 

not a big melanie fan but i dont get how people say she has the same aesthetic? i notice lots of differences between her her first album's looks and this video's ones. she keeps the pastel vibe but you can see how she changes it up

5 hours ago, Chromatography said:

let’s see your belly 

5 hours ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Could you leave, please?

Uhm I didn't mean to offend or something. I'm a stan fyi and I was just excited by the possibility that she was expecting Oliver's child, that is all, GGD taking out of context as always, what's new.

24 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Uhm I didn't mean to offend or something. I'm a stan fyi and I was just excited by the possibility that she was expecting Oliver's child, that is all, GGD taking out of context as always, what's new.

They broke up...  :bear:

12 minutes ago, Hebi said:

nothing confirmedt though

She unfollowed him and deleted her pics on Insta with him and he deleted all his comments on her pics and they haven't been seen together in months, when before they were very openly sharing their relationship. I think it's more believable that they broke up :smh:

ThisGuyTony

I don’t know if I liked the cookie/CGI parts but I liked her solo dancing parts. :laughga:

It is a bop tho and I’ve never been a fan of her music. 

Whoah, that was creepy! (But I liked it ;) ) 

Was it directed by Nadia Lee Cohen? It has her style written all over it. The cinematography and colors remind me of Kali Uchis's "After the Storm" vid

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

56 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Whoah, that was creepy! (But I liked it ;) ) 

Was it directed by Nadia Lee Cohen? It has her style written all over it. The cinematography and colors remind me of Kali Uchis's "After the Storm" vid

It was directed by Melanie :ohwell:

Archived