Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

911 video reaches 20 million views

Brainiac

Featured Posts

41 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Flop.. views wise

905.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

KennyRichie
44 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

some of you really think a third non promoted single for an album that's out since May 29th is gonna get 300 millions views in a month and I'm just like... what are your expectations?

And why they are so high? :air:

Not even Rain on me has those numbers on YouTube 

crazyphoton

It will eventually hit 100m in a year or 2. The song is much easy to the ears so i doubt it will have the John Wayne impact aka stuck at 40m for next 100 years

crazyphoton

Yall better stream it on Spotify along with Chromatica 2 to make up for the lack of views. I hope the song eventually hits 100m streams in a year. 

I really wonder how Ariana and BLACKPINK have such loyal fans that they probably contributed more to Chromatica's views and streams more than Little Monsters...Where did all those Little Monsters that gave Gaga crazy views back in 2009-2013 go.......I thought we paved the way for stan culture....

Also views, streams and chart data don't matter to me (plus I don't listen to any other pop artists) but it's interesting to how people just move on. I'm curious to see how relevant Ariana and BLACKPINK are in 2030...

21 minutes ago, juede said:

I really wonder how Ariana and BLACKPINK have such loyal fans that they probably contributed more to Chromatica's views and streams more than Little Monsters...Where did all those Little Monsters that gave Gaga crazy views back in 2009-2013 go.......I thought we paved the way for stan culture....

Also views, streams and chart data don't matter to me (plus I don't listen to any other pop artists) but it's interesting to how people just move on. I'm curious to see how relevant Ariana and BLACKPINK are in 2030...

The stans are just from other generation and we are not into sth like break the YouTube record or not

Agunimon
27 minutes ago, juede said:

I'm inclined to agree.
Although I feel like the demographic of most Gaga fans are fans who started being fans as teenagers and are working adults now and don't have the time to stream music videos all day.
Whereas I feel like the majority of BLACKPINK and Ariana fans are college kids or younger.
I feel like most of the fanbases that have artists reach mad numbers are predominantly made up of younger people.

francescobrunetti

Why is it bad for some of you? :triggered: I think it's actually great. For instance, just consider that Dua Lipa is in her alleged peak and her last music videos' views are pretty low. Similarly, the official video of the first single (Midnight Sky) off next Miley Cyrus's album does not even have 1 million likes, conversely to 911, and it was released 1 month ago. 

Archived