CHROMATICCOLORS

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Ā 

Because 911 is such fresh,Ā much mainstream and a sound thatā€™s so popular right now

:huntyga:

I wasnā€™t rooting for 911 being the next single butĀ at least itā€™s more enjoyable than SFA. I guess itā€™s all about tasteĀ :huntyga:

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Buubbbu-bb-but the geeeepeee

Honestly Elton is very GP friendly and the breakdown +Chromatica iii is literally as streamworthy if not more than the aaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAH in Shallow or the Chromatica II transitionĀ 

except she ruined it by putting Chromatica III in the 911 video

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Why donā€™t people understand this production is not ā€œitā€ anymore. Also their voices donā€™t synch well like Gaga and Bradley.

If she releases a solo piano version or a live instrumentals version, maybe it would

COME ON GAYS!!

Karen Smith
13 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I think it could be big, but not "Shallow" level big.Ā 

Part of the appeal for Shallow was that it featured Bradley Cooper (who's a famous actor who hadĀ previously shown no signs that he could sing)Ā and that it was part of a big movie.

Then again, many people (including myself) doubted Shallow's ability to become a big hit at first, so you never know...

But you know sine from above is with Elton John who is huge and icon singer. This song is also part of the huge record by Lady Gaga, I think every song from Chromatica could have big success if only Gaga would give a huge promo for it.Ā 

Reality
1 hour ago, Little99 said:

But you know sine from above is with Elton John who is huge and icon singer. This song is also part of the huge record by Lady Gaga, I think every song from Chromatica could have big success if only Gaga would give a huge promo for it.Ā 

Elton John is a legend and an icon, but he just isn't as big as he was before. I think if it had a really cool MV like 911, it could be bigger, but Shallow is literally on the level of Bad Romance and Poker Face in terms of popularity. It's going to be very difficult for her to achieve another success like that.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Honestly Elton is very GP friendly and the breakdown +Chromatica iii is literally as streamworthy if not more than the aaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAH in Shallow or the Chromatica II transitionĀ 

except she ruined it by putting Chromatica III in the 911 video

:enigma:

She can use the interlude again...Ā :firega:

ShayCristoforo

Sine From Above is great, but Shallow is much more generic. Which is part of why it succeeded.

Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived