💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood recorded studio version of Shallow

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood have teased an upcoming studio version of their cover of "Shallow" from A Star Is Born, revealing that they have recorded the song for possible inclusion on Brooks' upcoming album, Fun. The superstar couple initially performed their version of the song earlier this year during a March episode of Brooks' weekly Facebook series, Inside Studio G, after a fan had requested it.

In a new interview with PeopleTV, Brooks confirmed that the Facebook performance was the first time the two had sung the song together, responding to interviewer Nancy O'Dell remarking how impressive it was that Brooks and Yearwood were able to perform the song on the spot. "Well, when you have her?" Brooks responded, referring to his wife's vocal ability.

The interview then cut to a clip of the pair recording their studio version of the cover, which, from the short snippet, sounds as if it needs to be released immediately. The studio footage begins at around 4:05 in the video here.

"Shallow" was written by Lady Gaga, Andrew Wyatt, Anthony Rossomando and Mark Ronson for the 2018 version of the film, which starred Gaga and Bradley Cooper. The two performed the song at the Oscars in 2019 and it won the Academy Award for Best Original Song, the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song, the BAFTA Award for Best Film Music and the Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Song. "Shallow" also earned four Grammy nominations.

Brooks shared that Cooper had actually attended one of his and Yearwood's concerts when he was preparing for his role in the film. "He was neat," Brooks recalled. "He kept talking about ear monitors, which was weird. I don’t know if it was already written in the movie, but he noticed I didn’t wear them, and I told him that the reason I didn’t wear them was I can’t hear [the audience]."

https://popculture.com/country-music/amp/news/garth-brooks-trisha-yearwood-recorded-studio-version-shallow/

He/him/his

Shallah coming to top charts again :applause:

Ha IMPACT knows no bounds :applause:

When a 160M selling solo artist with 9 DIAMOND albums decides to cover your song, what is that? 

LEGENDARY, TRICONIC BEHAVIOR

tenor.gif

tumblr_ped8azPgGQ1r8j1j3o4_500.gifv

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 minute ago, monster said:

they can keep it :neyde: 

you can keep quiet monster :neyde:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

you can keep quiet monster :neyde:

im sorry but the song itself makes me wanna rip my ears out :neyde: 

for me, shallow is like eating your favorite food all the time only to get sick of it.. because i kept hearing it so much i got sick of it :neyde: 

Just now, monster said:

im sorry but the song itself makes me wanna rip my ears out :neyde: 

for me, shallow is like eating your favorite food all the time only to get sick of it.. because i kept hearing it so much i got sick of it :neyde: 

I'm sorry but then get ready to die of your sickness because Shallah is never going to :bradley:

EuphoricVibez
3 hours ago, monster said:

they can keep it :neyde: 

On their studio album, they can :excuseu: Shallow is never going away!

He/him/his

Archived