Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B sued for defamation by group she called “Racist MAGA Supporters”

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Suus thinks that you should think all lives matter, and not say just black lives because you'd be direspecting other lives, same as believing in reverse racism etc I think Suus thinks that we are all treated equal and that minorities don't exist and if you end up being threatened you should not defend yourself 

Of you have something to say about me than please quote me directly instead of writing all this bullshit behind my back

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
2 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Not exactly. It could be considered defamation by anything that is published to tarnish someone's reputation. The word you mean is libel, which yes, is any lie or fabrication aimed to defame someone.

OT: They're not going to win. Cardi is the queen and that's that. Good luck to them in court though. They'll be countersued and owe her and her sister a lot more than what they're seeking. :laughga:

Thanks for the clarification

Just now, Suuus said:

Of you have something to say about me than please quote me directly

I think you think that every race is treated equally in this planet, what are ur thoughts on that

57 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Maybe they shouldn’t have been wearing a symbol fascism in public :vegas:

But you all support fascists though, who do you think you will be voting for next election? Democrats think they are the good ones because they are the lesser of two fascists. These Democratic leaders label themselves a feminist pro choice politician, and people will support and make excuses for their fascist crimes.

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Not exactly. It could be considered defamation by anything that is published to tarnish someone's reputation.

If the defendant can prove that their publication was true then it isnt defamation 

Just now, KanyeWest said:

I think you think that every race is treated equally in this planet, what are ur thoughts on that

I dont think that at all 

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

You all support fascists. Everyone thinks they are the good ones because they support the lesser of two fascists. Or label your fascism Feminist and for women and all the sidden its ok.

No but it’s ok that you think that 

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You all support fascists. Everyone thinks they are the good ones because they support the lesser of two fascists. Or label your fascism with Feminism and in support of women and all the sidden its ok.

Um. Since when did believing that women deserve equal rights as men become facism? :awkney:

joannesrats
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You all support fascists. Everyone thinks they are the good ones because they support the lesser of two fascists. Or label your fascism with Feminism and in support of women and all the sidden its ok.

girl do you know what fascism is 

2 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Um. Since when did believing that women deserve equal rights as men become facism? :awkney:

I think he means the fascists will collaborate and pretend to be feminists so that people think it's not facism

RainingOnMe
Just now, KanyeWest said:

I think he means the fascists will collaborate and pretend to be feminists so that people think it's not facism

I don't know what that has to do with this thread at all, or that any facists have disguised their facism as feminism :air:

Archived