Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "Be kind at least one of these 21 times" #BeKind21 Day 21

Teletubby

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, Buddy Zen said:

When this "be kind" event ends? :poot:

“I was born this way, this is how I am, I feel this way. I want to help shape and shift culture in a way that is kind. That is my rebellion, that is what makes me a punk. Is that I don’t give a f*ck about people who think I’m annoying cause I talk about doing good things. That is just who I am.”

— Lady Gaga, Zane Lowe Chromatica interview, Apple Music, May 2020

Hope you got your answer :kiss:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Kindness is everything. :heart:

Instead of making ARTPOP, she should had create KINDPOP! :ladyhaha:

And before anyone comes for me, I love ARTPOP, but the joke was stuck in my head. :oops:

Teletubby
28 minutes ago, Cody James said:

Does anyone know the importance of twenty-one? All I can think about is a nod to Twenty One Pilots :spin:

#BeKind21 started as an initiative for students to be kind to themselves and each other every day from September 1st to September 21st (World Peace Day).
https://www.channelkindness.org/join-bekind21/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I don't understand this one:huh:

Like, there's a rule to follow everyday and then she says “do it at least once in 21 days” :sick: can someone explain? If it was the first rule I would eventually get it, but as the last rule, I don't :shrug:

Karen Smith
48 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't understand this one:huh:

Like, there's a rule to follow everyday and then she says “do it at least once in 21 days” :sick: can someone explain? If it was the first rule I would eventually get it, but as the last rule, I don't :shrug:

I think it's more like, be kind and follow at least one of these rules a every day. Not once in 21 days. But I can be wrong. 

Archived