Praying for peace for Breonna’s family and the city of Louisville 🙏🏼 

Edited by BillieGOAT
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Snorlax

Honestly I am truly terrified what this country may look like in November 

• Like 20

Meruk Holland

F*ck, that's tragic. I am so upset and p*ssed off that there were no charges against the officers. But I cannot condone more violence in retaliation. 

But I can't say I didn't see something like this coming. Those that didn't try to charge the officers should have known it would upset the people of Louisville. The lives of these officers are on their hands just as much as it is the offenders. 

• Like 9

Brecht

Black Lives Matter.

Edited by Brecht
  • Like 23
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Mister G

Kentucky...I have no words. The US will be burned completely to the ground at the rate we’re going with all of these injustices getting nothing but slaps on the wrist. They’re trying to make it seem like she didn’t even exist—prime example that her neighbor’s property was weighed as more important than her life.

• Like 10

TheQueenLG

“I bet the officers had guns. The protesters probably feared for their lives.”

”The officers were asking for it coming to the protest with guns.”

”The officers were no angels. They were probably domestic abusers and committed some time of crime.”

“The officers shouldn’t have been there in the first place if they didn’t want to be shot.”

Although I recognize that no one deserves to die, I encourage throwing one of these at right-wing bootlickers who justify every police killing of a black person.

• Like 19
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Zilla
28 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

F*ck, that's tragic. I am so upset and p*ssed off that there were no charges against the officers. But I cannot condone more violence in retaliation. 

But I can't say I didn't see something like this coming. Those that didn't try to charge the officers should have known it would upset the people of Louisville. The lives of these officers are on their hands just as much as it is the offenders. 

This, like they knew the verdict was going to suck so they prepared early. Then they ask why people got shot and there's more protests?

I don't condone the violence but we're TIRED of the judicial system paying out settlements like rave flyers and not charging the guilty like this. I personally feel like it wasn't right to let all 3 cops go and that's the injustice. NO cop is innocent in this case. That's why people are angry, why can't they see it?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Mister G
10 minutes ago, Zilla said:

This, like they knew the verdict was going to suck so they prepared early. Then they ask why people got shot and there's more protests?

I don't condone the violence but we're TIRED of the judicial system paying out settlements like rave flyers and not charging the guilty like this. I personally feel like it wasn't right to let all 3 cops go and that's the injustice. NO cop is innocent in this case. That's why people are angry, why can't they see it?

Because as seen evident in Kentucky property is of more value than a black woman’s life especially when she was innocent. The system failed so anything that comes after this is on the Attorney General for taking the easy way out. Violence isn’t the answer, but people are sick and tired of waiting for these people in power to their jobs only to result in nothing but a slap on the wrist for the perps and a slap in the face for those who want the right thing done. I don’t know how these types of people sleep at night with this s*** on their consciences...which I assume are morally bankrupt.

Edited by Mister G
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

PrinceOfTheStorm

I’m pretty close to Louisville and I’m so f*cking upset.

Why the hell are we trying to retaliate against violence against people with violence? It just makes the movement and fight for civil justice look worse

I’m hoping for the best for those officers. They didn’t wrong anyone and didn't deserve to be shot.

But I’m hoping there’s more we can do to keep our voices heard that’s not violent.

the prince of depression
  • Like 3

HausOfAntonio
22 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

“I bet the officers had guns. The protesters probably feared for their lives.”

”The officers were asking for it coming to the protest with guns.”

”The officers were no angels. They were probably domestic abusers and committed some time of crime.”

“The officers shouldn’t have been there in the first place if they didn’t want to be shot.”

Although I recognize that no one deserves to die, I encourage throwing one of these at right-wing bootlickers who justify every police killing of a black person.

The way you snapped :bradley:

• Thanks 1

TheQueenLG

ACAB, but even bast*rds don’t deserve to die. 

To be clear, this violence is in response to police violence.

It did not just happen. 

End police violence and abolish the bast*rds... problem solved!

• Like 3

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Snorlax said:

Honestly I am truly terrified what this country may look like in November 

Imagine the riots and protests if Trump becomes president for a 2nd term...:saladga:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!