💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ava Max is the next Britney Spears

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

If this was even remotely true she would be alot more successful... 

take Britney’s success and inflate it to now-a-days... Ava would br unstoppable but she isn’t. She makes basic easy “psuedo” dark pop music with done to death Redone hooks- no wonder Gaga left him in the dirt.

tenor.gif?itemid=10134087

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I just heard Heaven&Hell in full and i came to the conclusion that Ava jumped over some fads and landed on her feet to become the new queen of pop replacing Britney (Sorry Dua, you had your chance)

Heaven And Hell GIF by Ava Max200.gif

life gt GIFnow watch me britney spears GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

there is nothing more triconic that being a proper pop goddess and i think Aval know whats good LPic5f6a16f321e831480388901.gif

Gaga disrespected the pop heaven with Joanne and becoming country and sorry bit Chromatica was not enough to ascen again to the pop kingdom, as far as i know Britney, Madonna and Michael NEVER disrespected their pop roots, they stay true to who they were and evolve organically and reinvent themselves keeing their pop halo intact, and i have a strong feeling Ava wants to become a pop queen so badly

are we giving her a chance? hell no! but its good to have pop albumes to bop to

Omg I just read this part. Seriously...like wtf? Disrespected? And can you not act as if Joanne was a Johnny Cash album? Songs like Diamond Heart, Dancing in Circles, John Wayne, Perfect Illusion and A-YO are NOT country. 

Also a bit of fact checking: Madonna did Evita and Something to Remember. She also had R&B sounds in certain albums and you bet your lucky star she would have had the same variety of music in her career as Gaga if only she had the vocal abilities. No shade to Madge, just stating a fact. Same arguments can be had for MJ and Britney (please). So if an artist with the vocal range, talent and brilliant mind as Gaga is “disrespecting” pop music while Ava is its saviours...what can I say. You are definitely in the wrong fan base

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

Omg I just read this part. Seriously...like wtf? Disrespected? And can you not act as if Joanne was a Johnny Cash album? Songs like Diamond Heart, Dancing in Circles, John Wayne, Perfect Illusion and A-YO are NOT country. 

Also a bit of fact checking: Madonna did Evita and Something to Remember. She also had R&B sounds in certain albums and you bet your lucky star she would have had the same variety of music in her career as Gaga if only she had the vocal abilities. No shade to Madge, just stating a fact. Same arguments can be had for MJ and Britney (please). So if an artist with the vocal range, talent and brilliant mind as Gaga is “disrespecting” pop music while Ava is its saviours...what can I say. You are definitely in the wrong fan base

for country i meant c2c luv

Just now, Dulo Peep said:

for country i meant c2c luv

That’s even more laughable. C2C is JAZZ luv. And that was a side project just like ASIB

7 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Is Ava even a household name at this point? 

Her own house in Milwaukee probably

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived