💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max on America's Got Talent

COOOK

Featured Posts

Teletubby
33 minutes ago, Hurem said:

That girl who opened the song has ZERO stage presence, it was painful to watch. :air:  At least she served vocals.

That girl is 14 years old and is contestant of America's Got Talent.
She is from Kazakhstan and represented her country in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2018 and she performs since she was kid so she should have some stage presence but maybe she was nervous ezgif-1-5a2cb2b5ba28.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

IllusionLover

Honestly her K&Q performances are actually boring bc it's either acoustic or just her standing singing with a background, I think if it wasn't for Covid her team would spent more on these performances and add dancers, visuals, props. I'm expecting to see a performance as good as the music video.

Wishing she gets to perform in some major awards show so they can pull an amazing performance. I know Ava can do more than this, just check her past performances.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Agunimon

welp I finally watched this. yikes. girl. I'm so disappointed in her live performances. It's getting to be hard defending her against the onslaught of hate she gets here. that girl performed better than her vocally on her own song imo.

This was so good! This performance was legit amazing. I do agree that it seemed like the contestant outperformed her a bit but Ava did give her the more impressive points of the song which I think was nice 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

PsychoMaxcara

Whoa, she sounds uh-mazing! A huge improvement from some of her earlier performances when she promoted SBP. Also, get that promo girl and let's push the song to #1!! 

JusKeepBreathin
On 9/23/2020 at 3:13 PM, VasilisVas said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m obsessed with Tattoo and Call me Tonight. Two of the most generic songs on the already generic album.  Let’s see what this performance will be like.

I'm obsessed with Born to the Night. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived