đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Sia - Alive

DC

Featured Posts

Me and my mom used to listen to this song like CRAZY cause she had such an amazing emotional connection to this song and it's really something special. I love this song so much, when the chorus it's like one of the best feelings ever! :firega:

eeaarrllaalloo

I instantly knew you will be the one posting this :enigma:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Just now, eeaarrllaalloo said:

I instantly knew you will be the one posting this :enigma:

Of course :air:

Cameltoe Chariot

I remember reading that she originally wrote this with Adele and when it was scrapped from her album Sia put it to use on her own :vegas: we stan songwriters with impeccable taste and vocal talent :ally:

Just now, CameltoeKween said:

I remember reading that she originally wrote this with Adele and when it was scrapped from her album Sia put it to use on her own :vegas: we stan songwriters with impeccable taste and vocal talent :ally:

That's what the whole entire This Is Acting album is, songs she wrote for other artists that were rejected, that's why it's called This Is Acting, because it's as if she were acting the people those songs are for :) 

ItsCaseyPaul

Honestly, this song is my favorite song of all time. I'm not even particularly a fan of Sia, but this song is a masterpiece.

Just now, Brecht said:

Love it. And it screams Adele, she should have released it.

I feel like Sia really made it sound the best it could ever possibly be :firega:

Archived