💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next single from chromatica

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Hi guys,I don’t know if there was a previous topic about this:but which song do you think will be the next single?

p.s:there are rumours about Babylon 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's a reason for pushing next single it should be Replay (AKA the best song on the album) or Babylon.

Personally, I think she should end the era and hurry up working on new songs and release the new album in 2021 - with Chromatica's original rollout plan.  There's enough time for it to be possible.

pop ate my heart

The last single will either be SFA or Babylon. Most likely Babylon

For the next one, right now I'm thinking of Free Woman and Replay... but who knows, she's so unpredictable. nobody was expecting 911 to be the third, so the fourth could be any song tbh. and I'll be fine with anyone of them too

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

She should release a final single, either Replay or Sour Candy before ending this era, then release an EP before the tour.

Just now, Steven said:

She should release a final single, either Replay or Sour Candy before ending this era, then release an EP before the tour.

Do we know for sure the tour is still happening? 

Covid-19 ain't going anywhere. :yennefer:

pop ate my heart

how are some of yall wanting her to end the era completely when she didn't get the chance to milk the album until very recently??? the album is one of her best and it deserves a bigger era that what we've had until now. it should've been a visual album tbh, so let her do as many mvs as she can

StuckInMyMind

I know I’m personally praying for Alice but know for sure it won’t be a single. Most likely would be Sine or Replay

1 minute ago, Buddy Zen said:

You’re right about the tour, there might be a chance it will be cancelled sadly. :fatcat:

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, Buddy Zen said:

my guess is they're either gonna keep pushing it further and further until they can do it, or they'll find a way to do some sort of virtual tour. Gaga is VERY strong when it's about selling tours, so I'm sure the label would be willing to do anything to make it happen.

7 minutes ago, Steven said:

You’re right about the tour, there might be a chance it will be cancelled sadly. :fatcat:

There were just a couple of dates anyway, that's why this album from the start IMO felt like a mini-album.

If Taylor can produce an album in just a couple of months, why can't Gaga? Call Fernando Garibay & Jack Antonoff and lock them in studio room with you for a few weeks. Good writing, brainstorm, cool beats and voilà. Bring some alternative pop/rock back. :yennefer:

Archived