1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

Repeaks?

Wasn't it #1?

This is the new global chart. It started two weeks ago

1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

No 911:cryga:

Shallow is a monster though

Imagine being #74 after TWO YEARS

911 was released as a single last Thursday, if it charts it would be next week anyways.

Madame Goo Goo

The way that people are going to look back at this chart in a few years and see such a low peak for Shallow and think it isn't huge internationally...

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

14 minutes ago, Jose P said:

911 was released as a single last Thursday, if it charts it would be next week anyways.

MV was out Friday, not Thursday

37 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

The way that people are going to look back at this chart in a few years and see such a low peak for Shallow and think it isn't huge internationally...

Garth's version might push it to the top 50 tho

keep on looking for Psyduck

43 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Shallow is an Oscar winning song with over 9M units sold WW and multiple multiplatinum and diamond certifications. It doesn't need these chart positions to prove anything to anyone. If anything, people will need to educate themselves on culture and history because Shallow is ICONIC :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

theadamcreator

If this chart started like 4 years ago, would it be safe to say Shallow would be the longest running song in the chart’s history?

Archived