Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What was Gaga’s most important career choice?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

Cheek to Cheek.

Gave her more artistic respect/credibility and reinvented her career. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Taylucifer

more recently it was definitely A Star is Born, especially Shallow cause it launched her back into the public view

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Katsuki Bakugo

Not listening to her fans and doing what she loves to do.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Glamourpuss

It's hard to choose because so many of them served a purpose and helped her to achieve bigger and better things.

The Sound of Music stands out to me because it showed the world she could sing and nothing was quite the same since then. She earnt the respect of so many people with that performance. It was a career highlight. 

6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

The Sound of Music stands out to me because it showed the world she could sing and nothing was quite the same since then. She earnt the respect of so many people with that performance. It was a career highlight. 

I was about to say this. This was the true and biggest inflexion point in her career. She herself knew it would change her career forever

"She said that if she pulls it off, it's going to change the focus of her career and she pulled it off," he [Meron, one of the executive producers of Oscars] said.

https://www.etonline.com/awards/oscars/160158_lady_gaga_worked_with_a_vocal_coach_every_day_for_6_months_for_epic_sound_of_music_performance

And lo and behold. Look how it all worked out! :sara:

tumblr_nk7mrcU30M1r0vfq9o1_540.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

warhol killer

Recording and releasing Cheek To Cheek

The live performance of The Sound Of Music tribute during the Oscars 2015

Recording Joanne and A Star Is Born

Probably recording ARTPOP too

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

gumzy3000

Her role in ASIB literally revived her career and put her back in the GP's mind. Other things I can think of is releasing BTW. She basically solidified herself as a LGBT icon 

trolly troll troll

I feel like Born This Way. It changed her into a solidified Superstar, it gave her solid staying power and a signature moment beyond being a trend, flash in the pan or one hit wonder sort of figure, unique in her time and it started her philanthropist personality. She quickly got respect that she was a force in the industry, to stay. It was so huge and everyone was watching, love her or not.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived