life

Gaga Live Stream (New Pic)

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

ย 

Told You So Shrug GIF

you guys take things too seriously

Or you can just try to be more respectful next time instead of being unnecessarily catty and condescending, it's not that hard

200.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
30 minutes ago, LaLa said:

This actually made me wonder if she's bought a new place in NYC, because those definitely seem like her personal things as you say, and she's been doing her interviews fromย that purple couch during her stay so I don't think she's back to CA...

I'll keep an eye on developments lol

rev_1_PDP_TRL2_093_High_Res_JPEG.0.jpeg

I'd love it if she had a place in NYC. Maybe that's not a bad idea with covid. She's not going to want to stay in hotels if she can help it, and she might need more space than just crashing with her parents.ย 

She/Her/Hers

Maybe sheโ€™s staying at Joe and Cynthiaโ€™s. Last time she was in New York(forever ago) she rented out a place ย maybe she didnโ€™t feel comfortable with that with Covid-19.

Just now, Dejota1896 said:

This is for sour candy !

And why should we believe you mr. insider

tenor.gif?itemid=9274321

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

I'd love it if she had a place in NYC. Maybe that's not a bad idea with covid. She's not going to want to stay in hotels if she can help it, and she might need more space than just crashing with her parents.ย 

My other idea is that she has a very attentive Airbnb host lol... last time she stayed for a while (I was gonna say last year but I guess it's been 2ย :wtfga:) she rented out a house, so that's another possibility. Definitely better than hotels if she's staying a while

49 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

She RAN to get fillers.ย 

I wish she wouldn't feel the need to do that. She's so beautiful without them.:interestinga:

Sheโ€™s beautiful with them as wellย :)

Joshie S

Honestly I know we got a whole video of 911 with the blueGa wig however I wish we got to see a little more with it. (I loveeeeeee this blue colour Freddie perfected):enigma:

I know it's probably a sad reminder for her with the video/Freddie's mother passing and naming it after her, so I do understand why she would want to start moving onto the next colour.:staymad:

Come through yellow tribe:awesome:

The melody that you choose can rescue you โ™ฅ

Just now, Joshie S said:

Honestly I know we got a whole video of 911 with the blueGa wig however I wish we got to see a little more with it. (I loveeeeeee this blue colour Freddie perfected):enigma:

I know it's probably a sad reminder for her with the video/Freddie's mother passing and naming it after her, so I do understand why she would want to start moving onto the next colour.:staymad:

Come through yellow tribe:awesome:

I love the blue too, I wish it would stay longer.:heart:

IndyMelissa
38 minutes ago, kmoment said:

Maybe its a prerecorded livestream??? Can anybody tell this from the video and interaction?

P.s hope I don't sound stupid

No not prerecorded as the audience was able to ask questions via chat...very cool event!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

Sheโ€™s pulling in yellow into the hair. New video coming at some point?ย Love it.ย 

I thought the same exact thing.

7 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

No not prerecorded as the audience was able to ask questions via chat...very cool event!

OK . then mysterious location :enigma:

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9274321

You didn't share w/ me your thoughts about the 911 film birdy, I'm waiting

tenor.gif?itemid=9274321

Archived