💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: #ChannelKindness Is A Book Written By Young People

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

14 hours ago, The Clown said:

So, how's the book, Monsters?

Not gonna lie, the cover made me expect some shallow, out of context hippy quotes, with random Google Image pictures of nature :huntyga:

But the way she describes it, it actually sounds interesting as f*ck. Exploring literature of young, yet-to-be-known artists sounds lovely to me.

So which is it?

Never judge a book by its cover. You know that!

It's stories from young people from around the world (Channel Kindness reporters) about instances of kindness having a profound impact on their life. There's no preaching or shallowness.

I haven't finished the book but (on audio) Cynthia's soothing voice intros the book, Gaga narrates her enlightening foreword and the first story is very moving.

It is interesting as f*ck and worth getting in both formats

Edit: it looks beautiful! Very engaging graphics. I think Gaga wrote book exclusive prompts to action at the end of every story bc I have yet to her these in the audio book. Another reason to get it

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

LavenderLamborghin

Mine is getting delivered today! I checked my order and noticed that the book is a #1 best seller... with a 1-star rating on Amazon right now. :what:

tenor.gif?itemid=16491357

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived