Anveeroy

Better Video  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the visuals in Judas a lot better but idk, I think it could have been better as a whole, so 911.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

11 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

this is a hard one

I remember watching both right when they came out (Judas came out right when I became a monster and is what actually got me sold on stanning gaga) 

911 has a better storyline and message but the Judas visuals are so strong and fierce that I can't not choose Judas 

Same, not an easy choice, I don't want that my future choices will be biased by nostalgia... I fear that it's at this moment that we turn old :gum: If I put aside the "wow" effect due to my youth, the novelty, my freshness as a monster and my lack of culture when Judas was released I have to choose 911 BUT all these things that I listed turned Judas into a masterpiece because I wasn't the only one to feel this, it was a cultural moment... Ok sorry for the monologue, I definitly can't choose, I come back in one hour :mark:

Head Empty

For me it was a no-brainer. 911.

Judas is amazing visually, but a little too convoluted and unclear in its symbolism. 911 brings unique and stunning visuals as well, in addition to giving us a complex yet comprehensive story. A story that entails a difficult and powerful subject. That's not an easy feat.

911 constantly keeps me coming back for more, because I feel like I see it in a new perspective every time. Every detail in the video enriches the message. 

I'm still in love with Judas too, though :lolga:

Lady BarnYard

Judas has better visuals and is overall more pleasing to watch, however, neither of the two would be in my top 5 I think 

Xoxo... Lady BarnYard

i always found judas to be desperately trying to capture fame monsterga and failing miserably :enigma:

You will learn respect!

911 is more my style. You have to learn a lot, rewatch it a lot to understand the references and symbols. It's truly art in pop. Judas, while it has a few looks and boomkack choreo, isn't quite up to 911 as an art piece imo. But to be honest, they're both good, just in different ways.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Franch Toast
29 minutes ago, Twitter said:

911 - better visuals and video

Judas - better song and choreo

This. "911" really is more of an art film to me, and you can tell it's directed by an auteur. 

But "Judas" is in my top 5 of favorite LG songs and definitely has better choreography. 

Since we're voting on video, however, not song, I chose "911". 

She/Her/Hers

Archived