šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why JoJo Siwa isn't a MPG?

Buddy Zen

Featured Posts

Why JoJo is not being pushed as a main pop girl?

I mean, she has talent, money, looks, her own style, a huge fan base AND contacts in entertainment industry.

Why she's not trying to chart on Hot 100 with possible Gaga collab?

450?cb=20181006025655

Million Gypsies

I think it'sĀ because of her appeal to a younger audience?Ā  But she is really talented though, can't wait for what the future holds for her!Ā Ā :vegas:

Because it's a space for grown ups and her content is for kids. She's a major success in that market, but it's a different market entirely

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Because it's a space for grown ups and her content is for kids. She's a major success in that market, but it's a different market entirely

Ā 

Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Her image isnā€™t mpg material

Her fans grow up as she grows up, so I don't see a reason why she shouldn't make some Katy Perry songs.

She's 17. Taylor Swift already at this age was breaking records.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

Ā 

Her fans grow up as she grows up, so I don't see a reason why she shouldn't make some Katy Perry songs.

She's 17. Taylor Swift already at this age was breaking records.Ā 

She doesn't want to? I think she's very content with appealing to children and doing the same thing she's always done. I get the feeling she's uncomfortable with all the bullsh.it that comes with the more adult scene. Having to be beautiful, lots of makeup, being constantly sexualised, having to take yourself soooo seriously. She kinda has the right idea... she's making millions of dollars being stupid and goofy and never having to be serious, give thoughtful interviews, look a certain way, deal with industry pressures, having awful paparazzi experiences, etc. Not everybody wants that lifestyle

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

rasclautmangos

JoJo isn't exactly a singer, she's a children's entertainer and she's amazing at that. She'd probably do really well as a influencer as she gets older, maybe a choreographer with her own dance studio.Ā 

She's rich enough to do pretty much ever she wants honestly.

Archived