Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's been the best part of the Chromatica era so far for you?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

ROM's music video release and it going to #1. It reminded me of the days when a Gaga music video premiere was an event and I haven't felt that way since the BTW era, really. To see it getting loads of views and likes, so quickly, her quickest ever video to reach all the milestones was incredible enough but then when it went straight to #1 and was a hit all over the world, it really solidified Gaga as an artist who was going to stick around. While Shallow had brought her back to getting #1's again, it was from the soundtrack of a successful movie, so that was a big part of what made it smash and she hadn't had a #1 from a studio album since 2011 (and maybe even further back if you're not from America). I feared that Shallow was a one-off and after SL went downhill very quickly, feared her days of #1's were behind her, but no. She proved she can still hold the public's attention and praise and that was awesome to experience.

Karen Smith

The day when rain on me music video was released. It was 6pm in my country and it was rainy, but sunny and hot summer day and I just came back home from meeting with my best friend. And when I saw Gaga outfit I was gagged. Actually one of the best day of my life because of my friend and Gaga :kara:

Karen Smith
On 9/22/2020 at 1:53 PM, Daylight Jokers said:

I would say the album release too but that day was so negative, I remember being so turned off. Fans were complaining here and on Twitter. Fans also bullied Bloodpop because he apparently 'ruined' the album.

Omg so I'm glad I joined GGD after that. 

Archived