Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

My New Single "Mirage" Lyric Video!

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Hey everyone! Yesterday, I released my brand new single, "MIRAGE"! :tony: I decided to create a lyric video for the song since some have said they wanted to know what I was singing. It's my first time editing a video and uploading it to YouTube, so I'm also proud of that! :ladyhaha: Let me know what you think of the lyrics! In the description, I included links, so you can follow my other social media accounts.

Those who might be interested: @aesthetic @barcodemonster @bumblebee @ChaosVampire @ChromatiGa @datlastfam @davidtaylor @dit @Doot @Dutch @getto @Guillaume Hamon @jayzer @Jinzo @JustifyMyLove @Kim Kardashian @Economy @Twitter @kaelergrey @Luv u Sum @mattbri @Mer Boy @Mr Mirko @munty hunty @PrinceOfTheStorm @reversewarhol @Ronk @rumours @smokingthemall @Stefani Gaga @tellemhone @ThaFame @Zaza

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, Steven said:

The way that chorus is giving me life, great job! :kara:

Awww thank you! :kara::rockstar::fatcat:

i'm obsessed with this since yesterday. glad I can finally listen and read the lyrics u wrote. I love unconventionally structured songs and I feel like yours is. It puts me in a trance. 

By the way did u say u were going to do a Q & A yesterday? if u are still doing it here are my questions: 

1) What program do you use for your production?

2) How long have you been producing and singing?

3) Are you open to work with other indie singers & songwriters etc?

:heart: 

Im a bit confused what the song is about but it's beautiful lyrics Im just not sure what the meaning of it is, sorry for the criticism dont mean to hurt your feelings, I'm just a nobody who doesnt have the talent u have :ladyhaha: please remember this

TimisaMonster
14 minutes ago, dit said:

i'm obsessed with this since yesterday. glad I can finally listen and read the lyrics u wrote. I love unconventionally structured songs and I feel like yours is. It puts me in a trance. 

By the way did u say u were going to do a Q & A yesterday? if u are still doing it here are my questions: 

1) What program do you use for your production?

2) How long have you been producing and singing?

3) Are you open to work with other indie singers & songwriters etc?

:heart: 

Oh wow I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoy the song! :giveup: :bradley:

Yes, ill be posting a Q&A discussion later for those who wanna know more about the inspiration behind the music and introduce why I chose Sapphire Phoenix as my artist name. I'll definitely answer your questions. Thank you for listening and being such a sweetheart! :kara::kiss:

Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Oh wow I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoy the song! :giveup: :bradley:

Yes, ill be posting a Q&A discussion later for those who wanna know more about the inspiration behind the music and introduce why I chose Sapphire Phoenix as my artist name. I'll definitely answer your questions. Thank you for listening and being such a sweetheart! :kara::kiss:

excited for that! tag me whenever you do it! and no problem at all. I genuinely love your work and I love supporting artists and friends :heart: :kara: 

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im a bit confused what the song is about but it's beautiful lyrics Im just not sure what the meaning of it is, sorry for the criticism dont mean to hurt your feelings, I'm just a nobody who doesnt have the talent u have :ladyhaha: please remember this

No worries at all! Thank you for the compliments! :kiss: I'll be doing a Q&A discussion thread later for those who wanna know more about the song, my artist name, my future music and projects, etc. I'll make sure to go over the meaning of the song. :huntyga:

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, zebrastripes said:

From one musician to another, this is awesome! Better than I could ever do. Great work!

Omg thank you so much! :kiss::fatcat::oops::bradley::giveup:

How do I listen to your music? 

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, dit said:

excited for that! tag me whenever you do it! and no problem at all. I genuinely love your work and I love supporting artists and friends :heart: :kara: 

I sure will! Talent wins on GGD! :firega:

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, zebrastripes said:

Aww, here I have a SoundCloud!

https://soundcloud.com/serpathway

Plus my website has more social media if you're still interested:

https://serpathway.weebly.com/

Omg I love how Mirage and Desert are like long lost relatives! I followed your socials i defintely look forward to hearing more!

zebrastripes
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Omg I love how Mirage and Desert are like long lost relatives! I followed your socials i defintely look forward to hearing more!

I knowwwww, I was like whoa. And thank you! I subscribed to your YouTube.

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, zebrastripes said:

I knowwwww, I was like whoa. And thank you! I subscribed to your YouTube.

Lol twiiiins! Thanks for subscribing! :kara:

Archived