Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in NY on Sept 21st

Dima

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was she doing at Sephora tho? Industrial espionage?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Where is LG7
4 minutes ago, Eido said:

Imagine, it's your shift at Sephora today. Everything is normal, and then a young woman in her 30s is coming to you to ask you "Where's Voce Viva, please?". It's Lady Gaga, what's your reaction ? :fatcat:

tumblr_pngssosQsi1v72ye8o2_r1_500.gif

10 minutes ago, Eido said:

Imagine, it's your shift at Sephora today. Everything is normal, and then a young woman in her 30s is coming to you to ask you "Where's Voce Viva, please?". It's Lady Gaga, what's your reaction ? :fatcat:

I would ask her how was she, then show her to the product :flutter:
After establishing if she needed anything else I would tell her she's such an inspiration!

I'd be sure to make it a positive and meaningful moment (sans selfies), especially after what she said in the CBS interview about being out in public and reactions. :party:

Daylight Jokers
25 minutes ago, Eido said:

"It's a sine." :bradley:

Blastertoyo
25 minutes ago, Eido said:

“who lady name what? .... oh...

it would be...

somewhere around here”

please enlighten me to death

Archived