Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

It’s her 5th music video over 1 billion views
Roar - 3.1 Billion  
Dark Horse - 2.8 Billion  
Firework - 1.2 Billion
Last Friday Night - 1.2 Billion 
Bon Appetit - 1 Billion

She’s far the most watched female artist on Youtube. Hot N’ Cold has 990 million views, she will be the first female artist ever with 6 songs over 1 billion :firega:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Bitch
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

And y'all say Katheryn is over.

miley-cyrus3.jpg

Smile is her first flop era ever, every other artist had at least 1 flop era. She will come back I’m pretty sure. Her power is still huge :firega:

1 minute ago, JustTea said:

The most botted video in history... :billie:

Not "botted" nnnnn I screamed :lmao:

tenor.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Biggest Bitch
2 minutes ago, JustTea said:

The most botted video in history... :billie:

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Not "botted" nnnnn I screamed :lmao:

tenor.gif

Do you have any proof? Without proof it‘s almost the same when people said Gaga has d*ck :trollga:

thatfoxyfeeling

Wait what this got 1 billion? Damn Katy's label must spend a fortune on views/followers for her. :nooo:

1 minute ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Do you have any proof? Without proof it‘s almost the same when people said Gaga has d*ck :trollga:

Not only did her label employ bots to artificially inflate the views of a critically panned and commercially bombed song, the video was also one of the first results to come up when somebody searched pizzagate or some conspiracy sh*t. I remember very clearly this was discussed in the Charts thread very extensively when one day, all of a sudden it had a huge jump from a couple thousand views a day to millions per day. That's why this reached 1B. This is a joke.

And I don't even hate Katy unlike a few other people here and have defended her quite a few times but to say this is organic

10-twitter-moments-cardi-b-celebrates-he

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Karen Smith

It's a huge success, I love Katy.

But Smile is so weak record and I feel sad about it. I hope she'll take some break and release her best album in a few years. I don't want her to flopping. 

Archived